SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts G70 Wonderful Tonight.... by Dnj @ 46 minutes 23 seconds ago

many years ago when i first got my Roland G70 I remember firing it up..picking a style and trying this song in my own way just to see what it sounded like instrumentally mistakes and all..I no longer have a G70 but many of the editing features in thi
Jump to new posts VH Example Harmony on separate tracks by Saswick @ Today at 01:10 AM

Morning Guy's After all the comments about harmonizers I thought I would try to hear what they really sound like. This is an experiment, 3 mono tracks no effects, lead voice, one voice a third up, one voice a third down. The harmonizer is the Voice
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts KETRON AUDYA (76 Keys) AJAMSONIC for sale ... by Ketron_AJ @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

This unit also includes * the AJAMSONIC package (version 3 - $520.00) and * the SUPER PROFESSIONAL STYLES ($540.00)plus ... over 2000 Mp3 and Midi songs and karaoke of the latest and standard hits ... * and the best support you can get ... http://
Korg Discussion
Jump to new posts Any M3 owners here? by vangelis @ Yesterday at 09:48 AM

I need help on an M3, I need the files that are on the SD card in the M3, I believe that they are corrupt and I cannot boot the machine, if anyone upgraded from the 256kb SD card to the 2 GIG with all the upgraded sounds card and has a copy of the OS
Jump to new posts Another incredibly creative arrangement by ... by travlin'easy @ 07/28/15 01:42 PM

Kingding1983. This person's talents are absolutely incredible, second to none. Now, I'm not exactly sure of the entire process, but whatever they may be, the end result is just fantastic, and a reflection of his incredible creativity. Theme from H

Help keep Synth Zone Online