SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Does anyone remember the SX-KN470 Keyboard? by SillyLittleBoy @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

I'm needing some help with what appears and sounds to be a pretty decent keyboard that is fully functional. I picked this up in a trade for an old single channel tube mic pre-amp that was maybe worth $20 on a good day/lucky day. I thought it WAS my
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Happy Easter I think...... by Dnj @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Creepy...
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts SD3 to KN7000 by hbinfo2001 @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

Hi,I need your help,How can I configure by midi The sound arranger module SD3 to my KN7000 (parameter) because I am changing my SD5 to a SD3 Thanks in advance
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts something new for the KN7 I think? by jd5live @ Yesterday at 02:12 PM

Hi folks, just found this on You tube great bit of info http://youtu.be/vzssMW74GvM Hope it's right Regards John.
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts PA3X 76 Note for sale by Jonesy @ Yesterday at 09:53 AM

Selling PA3X 76 note .. in the UK 2595 with PAAS soundbar. Mark
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts KORG PA3X 76 Note With PAAS Soundbar for sale UK by Jonesy @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Hi, Selling a very good condition PA3X 76 note complete with soundbar and Korg stand. Collection only from Staffordshire, postcode WS120FB ... Anyone interested give me a call on 07545 818551. Priced to sell at 2595. Thanks. Mark
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts expansion boards by jd5live @ 04/15/14 03:10 PM

:)Hi folks,just to let you know that a "EW02NX" voice board has just sold on Ebay UK for 235.00 so some people must like the idea of more voices!!! Regards and keep on playing . John.

Help keep Synth Zone Online