SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Ketron GP1 piano to Ketron SD1000? by Denv12 @ Today at 01:55 PM

I would like to know if anyone has connected up a Ketron module to a Ketron digital piano via Midi cables successfully? I'm thinking about selling my Roland RD700SX stage piano thats now 9 years old and buying the Ketron GP1.I already have the SD10
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts SanDisk Extreme PROŽ USB 3.0 Flash Drive by Dnj @ Today at 05:38 AM

http://www.sandisk.com/products/usb/drives/extremepro3/
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts PSR S950 For Sale by hammer @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

If you are serious about owning a "like new" S950 that has never left my house and is only 6 month old give me a call at 469-939-5793. Deane
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts PSR S950 For Sale by hammer @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

I am selling my PSR S950. This one has never left the house. See the ads section for details. Deane
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Gator 49 key keyboard case F.S. by vangelis @ Yesterday at 08:38 AM

Gator 49 key keyboard case with wheels and front handle for easy transport, in excellent condition. Will also fit smaller 61 key keyboards. Inside dimensions: Length 39" Width 15 1/2" Height 6 1/2" without dividers inside Price and
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts YAMAHA PSR-700 OR for sale by vangelis @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

YAMAHA PSR-700OR in very good condition! and rare to find, both western and eastern arranger keyboard with built in tuning scales,screen super bright. Click, here for pics

Help keep Synth Zone Online