SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Bar
Jump to new posts OT: OUCH! by captain Russ @ 5 minutes 26 seconds ago

Thinking I was a smart a**, I listened to my kids ans sold one of my big motorcycles. I replaced it with two larger (read 85 mph cruising speed)motor scooters (they're NOT motorcycles, I said with a laugh). Last Friday morning, about 1:20 AM, I was
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Guitarists?? by Uncle Dave @ Today at 08:50 AM

https://reverb.com/item/2839597-ibanez-af-75-antique-vintage-sunburst Just trying to thin out the herd
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts OMB New Arranger: Chop Stick Piano by Eric, B @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts For Sale Yamaha S970 by Dnj @ Yesterday at 09:31 AM

I am selling my beloved S970 which is in Excellent Condition in and out, and loaded with a Nano USB drive with hundreds Extra Styles and SMF MIDI File songs also. Only Six months Old I bought it NEW DEC 2015 From Frank at Audioworks CT Shipped with
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts S970 Arpeggiator Access explained... by Dnj @ Yesterday at 04:55 AM

Saw this on PSR Tutorial site........... "There are two ways to access the arpeggiator. 1. Select a Voice and then press Direct Access then press the Harmony/Arp button 2. Select a Voice and while in the Voice list screen, press the Voice Set

Help keep Synth Zone Online