SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Entertainer --- Musician by bruno123 @ Today at 02:50 AM

Went to see Eddie Shoemaker last week, I needed help setting up my new S970. We worked mostly with styles and how to organize them. After lunch Eddie invited me to go on a job at a senior home. He played in a room with about 33 to 35 seniors. The way
Jump to new posts Roland Cloud and rain link by Bachus @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Roland offers a new service called the roland cloud... Its meant for instruments using the new rain link protocol, which is like a realtime 24 bit resolution midi protocol.. its an open standard free to use by everyone, and supported by the RD 2000
Jump to new posts 2017 NAMM Visit by Torch @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

At, NAMM I stumpbled upon Aspen's booth Center point Stereo. I never get the name right. A lighter version with the exact same sound quality and volume. Also, he has a bigger model. Both units sounded good in that noisy place. I enjoyed watchi
Jump to new posts Korg pa by wrinkles303 @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

Sweet water has dropped the price on the korg pa 600 and 900. I wonder since these came out in 2012, if they got information regarding a new series coming out in summer or are they just clearing out inventory. I got a price match from another compa
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Sokratis1974 New Audio style for Synthzone members by Sokratis 1974 @ Yesterday at 06:06 AM

http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthread...le_f#Post428047
The Bar
Opening day at NAMM 2017
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Gem Rp-x Piano Module by fjs714 @ 01/21/17 07:24 AM

Hi Fellas, I have a "used once" Gem Rp-x piano module. I purchased it last year as it was listed as "Old new stock" Perfect condition with original box, power cord, and manual. I haven't seen any on Ebay, so, please make

Help keep Synth Zone Online