SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Anyone using "Anytune Live Backing Track Player" by Dnj @ 16 minutes 21 seconds ago

AnyTune Backing Track Player
Jump to new posts Re: iReal Pro by Dnj @ 27 minutes 9 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Somewhat O/T - Gearing up for the busy season by Dnj @ 28 minutes 36 seconds ago

Good luck Herman on your new musical adventure sounds exciting.
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: FS..TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 3-channel, w/Bag by Dnj @ 41 minutes 7 seconds ago

Jump to new posts iReal Pro by zuki @ 45 minutes 36 seconds ago

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but does anyone use this app on an Android? Also, thoughts, suggestions? I will be using this app for my jazz studies.
Jump to new posts Re: FS..TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 Powered Speaker by Dnj @ 53 minutes 32 seconds ago

A few have asked.... Yes,...TC Helicon Zippered Padded Carry gig bag with accessory Pocket & AC Power Adapter are Included!
Jump to new posts Re: Somewhat O/T - Gearing up for the busy season by zuki @ 54 minutes 32 seconds ago

Dang! 6 nights is a bit much? I enjoy the 20 - 30 monthly 1 hour gigs. Even with that small load, I find it hard to do everything else on my plate. So, I added another exciting venue - jazz piano theory at MSU. I start May 5th. Gearing up to play st
Jump to new posts Re: AAAAHHHHH! Back in the Hospital by ekurburski @ Today at 06:28 AM

Sorry to hear about the setback. Hang in in there buddy. Good days are ahead.
Jump to new posts Re: Somewhat O/T - Gearing up for the busy season by jingleman @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Sorry to hear that Dave. Would’ve been nice had he given you a heads up. Had that happen all the time in the jingle biz. We’d do the work...invite the client in for the sing. After the session...client announces his a/c went down. Can’t afford
Jump to new posts Re: Lets See Your favorite KB Rigs... by jingleman @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Strictly a home rig. If I go out again...it will be with guitar, vocals, and backing tracks. One machine I wish I hadn’t sold: Youtube
Jump to new posts Re: Somewhat O/T - Gearing up for the busy season by Uncle Dave @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

UPDATE: Be careful what you wish for! I showed up for work on Wednesday to find the sign empty, the place dark, traffic cones in the driveway, and a chain on the door. I called the manager/owner of the biz and asked "is there something you for
Jump to new posts Re: Lets See Your favorite KB Rigs... by Dnj @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By jinglemanDonny: I don’t have any photos (being in the hospital doesn’t help). But currently it is comprised of: PSR-S970 Yamaha MG10USB 5 in. Powered Monitors HP 17 in Laptop Cubase 9.5 Mixcraft Pro 8 Antares Avox 4 Vocal Sui
Jump to new posts Re: Lets See Your favorite KB Rigs... by jingleman @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

Donny: I don’t have any photos (being in the hospital doesn’t help). But currently it is comprised of: PSR-S970 Yamaha MG10USB 5 in. Powered Monitors HP 17 in Laptop Cubase 9.5 Mixcraft Pro 8 Antares Avox 4 Vocal Suite Array of condenser and Dyna
Jump to new posts Re: Getting old really sucks! by lahawk @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Glad everything turned out OK.
Jump to new posts Re: AAAAHHHHH! Back in the Hospital by lahawk @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Get better soon. It's difficult playing a keyboard in a hospital bed
Jump to new posts Re: Lets See Your favorite KB Rigs... by Dnj @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

175+ views 3 rig pics.... Total Fail.... Oh well
Jump to new posts Re: Lets See Your favorite KB Rigs... by Dnj @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Jerry your setup?
Jump to new posts Re: Lets See Your favorite KB Rigs... by Jerryghr @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

Originally Posted By DnjTony Nice setup although the Single brace Xstand vs a double always makes me weary.. as does that long mic plug... I'd worry if someone would bang into it Thanx for sharing. You mean like this? Even a double b
Jump to new posts Is OMB for guitar ready for Prime Time? by jingleman @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

I’ve been checking in on this company from time to time. Looks like they’ve raised a large cash backing. It also appears they’ve had some production hiccups gettin off the ground. Hope they can get their act together. JM https://onemanband.ba
Jump to new posts Re: Roland KC 220 by Dnj @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By montunomanTrying it out before purchase would be ideal but I highly doubt it’s in stock anywhere in Dallas.... Mel, I’m sure those Bose are nice but they’re a bit pricy and I do want an all in one stereo package. when
Jump to new posts Re: Roland KC 220 by Crossover @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

Originally Posted By montunomanOriginally Posted By CrossoverI can recommend the Korg Konnect! Hi Crossover. Would happen to know if the Korg Konnect has has a line out so I could coneect to a mixer and send the signal to a large PA so I could use
Jump to new posts Re: AAAAHHHHH! Back in the Hospital by jingleman @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

Thanks again guys. Wish I could cash this old body in (Tyros 1) for a new body (Genos). Mitch
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: AAAAHHHHH! Back in the Hospital by Stephenm52 @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

Mitch, I’m very sorry to hear this news you’ll be getting prayers from this end of the world too! Get well soon!
Jump to new posts Re: Roland KC 220 by bruno123 @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

I have paid for the item at Guitar Center and then returned them because I was not satisfied with the product. They give you 30 days, so why guess. John C.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online