SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts My first Psr-SX900 performance dedicated to Donny by Telmo @ 5 minutes 30 seconds ago

Hello to all, This is my first vídeo performance with my newest toy, the Psr-SX900. I’m playing a Bee Gees, Massachusetts instrumental cover. I’d like to dedicate this performance to Donny (Dnj), a SynthZone Forum member musician.
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 sounds like a Casio? by captain Russ @ Today at 03:11 PM

Donny, our limited interactions were delightful. The small trades and sales went perfectly. You are an entertainer. I am a musician. We both appreciate the other. and your commitment to family and friends is something to be greatly admired. I will
Jump to new posts Re: PSR-SX900s are on their way by rikkisbears @ Today at 12:07 PM

Originally Posted By Uncle DaveNP Danny. I'm prioritizing my small studio space, and the "Korg museum" is getting too large! Haha Mine was too. My numbers are starting to dwindle.
Jump to new posts Re: PSR-SX900s are on their way by Uncle Dave @ Today at 11:49 AM

NP Danny. I'm prioritizing my small studio space, and the "Korg museum" is getting too large!
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 sounds like a Casio? by zuki @ Today at 10:02 AM

and Gary...you were just as instrumental in helping me along. We tend to forget the good people and dwell on the ones that are dissing us...(they are out there!) A shame - jealousy.
Gary. I do like Walters arrangements...He tends to use over the top reverb but overall very enjoyable.
Jump to new posts Re: Meeting another SZ Member by saxxman @ Today at 09:39 AM

Thanks Jill for checking out my website! Yes, it would be great....by the way, Steve and I are good buds too - have met up a few times in the past despite being on opposite sides of the state... so hope it happens! And thanks again for checking out
Jump to new posts Re: Meeting another SZ Member by girljam @ Today at 09:37 AM

Originally Posted By saxxmanI am in FL most of the time and think it would be great to meet up w/other SZ'ers to share the fun! Just sayin'!!!! Agreed Randy! Btw. . . Love your website! Jill
Not realy impressed , dont see him playing , a lot ( too much) reverb , and it sounds as a Midi file I .
Jump to new posts Re: Incredible rendition of Ghost Riders In The Sky... by montunoman @ Today at 07:32 AM

A great player can make a modest instrument sound very good as is demonstrated here. Thanks Gary fur sharing.
Very cool. I used to double on guitar part in band in 80's, back when I remembered how to play one.
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x for my needs by sparky589 @ Today at 06:41 AM

Five, seventeen, and TBD if I do it again. Someone told me "Never say never"...
Thanks, Gary: That song was "covered" by so many artists "back in the day" and each of them did it well. It was on the charts for quite some time. Brings back lots of memories. Great find. Maser makes that "lowly" 6
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Dan O'Neil by broker22 @ Today at 06:14 AM

Happy birthday Dan. Cal
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Gary Diamond (Travlin'Easy) by broker22 @ Today at 06:12 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gary have a great day. Cal
Jump to new posts Re: PSR-SX900s are on their way by DannyUK @ Today at 05:13 AM

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave Danny - I have an i30HD in mint condition - can be yours, my friend! Call me 215-284-1328 (USA) Hi Dave, thank you for the offer that is very kind of you. Unfortunately I don't have the room for another keyboard and
Jump to new posts Re: I'm addicted to this forum! by rikkisbears @ Today at 04:26 AM

Thanks Jonny, I’d sort of forgotten the chain of events. Obviously a smooth transition from technote to here.
Jump to new posts Re: I'm addicted to this forum! by Gunnar Jonny @ Today at 01:29 AM

Originally Posted By rikkisbears .... so it was theTechnote forum we all belonged to, a lot of us Techies go way back. Yes, some of us was already members here at SZ as well. Both we 'oldies' and Technote staff did recommend us to carry on here at
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x for my needs by Bernie9 @ Today at 01:08 AM

Mine are eleven, 6 months, and twenty five. The second was the accordion player who needed a daddy to discipline her teenage delinquents. You can guess the chances of that succeeding.
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Gary Diamond (Travlin'Easy) by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Thanks guys and gals for those birthday wishes. I stopped making Kickapoo Joy Juice last year when I went full time Jim Bean Honey Bourbon. Carol is undergoing physical and occupational therapy in an Assisted Living/Physical Rehab center near our h
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 sounds like a Casio? by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

+1, Jim. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 sounds like a Casio? by zuki @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Changing a routine (retirement in this case) is difficult. I keep playing because the consecutive days at home become awful lonely. Donny, at least play a few times a month and enjoy your different keyboards (who cares what it is). You are a master
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Dan O'Neil by rikkisbears @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

Happy Birthday Dan.
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Gary Diamond (Travlin'Easy) by saxxman @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Cook up a batch of "Hi Test" Kickapoo Joy Juice while you are at it!!!! And have a shot (or two, three, or four) for me Gary! Happy Day!
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Gary Diamond (Travlin'Easy) by sparky589 @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

Happy Birthday Gary!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online