SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: DGX660 by Uncle Dave @ 4 minutes 49 seconds ago

Sooooo, how are you handling the weighted action on that beast? Do you think it’s the same as the P series pianos?
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Peter Tork (Monkees) by Uncle Dave @ 16 minutes 41 seconds ago

That was last year by the date
Jump to new posts Re: Buyer beware misleading Korg post on eBay by leeboy @ 40 minutes 31 seconds ago

I told him, we'll see what response I get
Jump to new posts Re: "how to play better" posts get no attention - why? by montunoman @ Today at 07:03 AM

Originally Posted By bruno123Chords are the foundation of a song. You can fake and find a melody, but chords need to be understood. Studying chords, chord progressions and chord extensions add color to a song. This does not apply to most of the 50’
Jump to new posts Re: Buyer beware misleading Korg post on eBay by Rfinnshw @ Today at 07:00 AM

Originally Posted By RfinnshwBuyer beware! There's currently a listing on eBay auction listing a Korg PA4X 61-Key for bidding. After carefully examination of the pictures in the listing you can clearly see that the item is NOT a Korg PA4X but ac
Jump to new posts Re: DGX660 by Dnj @ Today at 06:55 AM

Originally Posted By montunomanI hope enjoy your DGX as much as I enjoy my Korg Havian. I mostly play it as a piano but it’s great to add rhythms or styles when needed, plus it looks pretty good in the living room, meaning no complaints from my wif
Jump to new posts Re: DGX660 by montunoman @ Today at 06:50 AM

I hope enjoy your DGX as much as I enjoy my Korg Havian. I mostly play it as a piano but it’s great to add rhythms or styles when needed, plus it looks pretty good in the living room, meaning no complaints from my wife!
Jump to new posts Re: Here are the 10 best arranger keyboards 2020: by tony mads usa @ Today at 06:42 AM

Originally Posted By Dnjmany may not agree but what does BEST really mean? Whatever BEST suits the INDIVIDUAL at that moment ... be it a TOTL or an entry level Casio ...
Jump to new posts Re: Buyer beware misleading Korg post on eBay by Kabinopus @ Today at 05:38 AM

I'd say that the pictures show is quite bluntly. I often notice similar inconsistencies when I read similar ads on Russian resources. We now that there're quite a number of scams out there, usually it's not about selling a wrong product but about get
Jump to new posts Re: DGX660 by Dnj @ Today at 05:18 AM

Here it is explained the differences between the two models..
Jump to new posts RIP Peter Tork (Monkees) by Dnj @ Today at 04:56 AM

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music...F3l45kjh0PP7Xhg
Jump to new posts Buyer beware misleading Korg post on eBay by Rfinnshw @ Today at 04:54 AM

Buyer beware! There's currently a listing on eBay auction listing a Korg PA4X 61-Key for bidding. After carefully examination of the pictures in the listing you can clearly see that the item is NOT a Korg PA4X but actually a Korg PA3X !.
many may not agree but what does BEST really mean?
Jump to new posts Re: DGX660 by Dnj @ Today at 04:49 AM

Originally Posted By rikkisbearsHi Donny, you may be able to edit some of the psr styles to suit , I think I used to use this software, if not it was one man band. http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha/software/sremix/index.htm Rikki thank you for th
Jump to new posts Re: KETRON SD7 AjamSonic - Fully loaded ... by Dnj @ Today at 04:42 AM

Prince AJ that is a great deal for someone!! These 2 KETRON SD7 AjamSonic keyboards were both just used for the last NAMM show last month and so are now being blown out. Please contact us if interested (nearly 30% off entire package with free shippi
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD90 Multipads? by kierc.0857 @ Today at 04:24 AM

Anyone got info on what the actual styles with the 8 variations are?
Jump to new posts PEMO sounds on Genos by peter G @ Today at 03:17 AM

Can anyone help me out here please? I have a Pemo pack on Tyros but want to install them in Genos. The original extention is TVN, and for Genos it needs to be converted in to UVN. There is software available to convert this but cant find it. Can an
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by Gunnar Jonny @ Today at 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By zuki......... Think I'll open my 900 next week Zuki, time goes fast. You better hurry up before the warranty ends... just in case. 😁😁😁
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: KN6000 are extra styles available? by Gunnar Jonny @ Today at 01:44 AM

Hi Roger. Wops, hope Ron forgive me that I did not mention CSS.... 😳 Thanks for the reminder. πŸ‘ Maybe worth mention that Strawberry Music (Neil Blake) got a deal to carry on sell the collection that Technote used to offer. 🎡 Those where t
Jump to new posts Re: Whiskey River PA4X by skude @ Today at 01:39 AM

Great! Don, how can you play those licks while singing at the same time. Can't even play half of that not singing. If I just could play a part of that, I would be very proud of myself. Thanks! skude
Jump to new posts Re: "how to play better" posts get no attention - why? by bruno123 @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Sorry, I forgot about One Finger Chords. I play full chords with my right hand; it guides everything I do. This what I know about full left-hand chords – once you learned them, they come automatically, I think of the name of the chord and my hand j
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts KETRON SD7 AjamSonic Keyboards fully loaded ... by Ketron_AJ @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

... at almost 30% off (sold with Gold Packs 1-4 installed). These NAMM show demo units (2) are priced to be sold quickly, so contact us if interested. http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/490194#Post490194
Jump to new posts KETRON SD7 AjamSonic - Fully loaded ... by Ketron_AJ @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

... and about 30% off ... (Showroom/NAMM demo units being blown out) http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/490194#Post490194
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts KETRON SD7 AjamSonic with ALL Gold Packs ... by Ketron_AJ @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

These 2 KETRON SD7 AjamSonic keyboards were both just used for the last NAMM show last month and so are now being blown out. Please contact us if interested (nearly 30% off entire package with free shipping in the USA). This huge package includes...
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by saxxman @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By rikkisbearsGood for you Zuki. +1 DITTO! Go for it Zuki! It's a wonderful thing! Just sayin'!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online