SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sad news, Peter Baartmans passing by Kabinopus @ Today at 01:20 AM

I actually knew very little about who Baartmans was when I was invited to become his "student" for a few day – I think that a Russian department of Yamaha just was very short of candidates, so they saw my video on social media that I post
Jump to new posts Re: KETRON EVENT - Why you need the PRO1 pack! by rattley @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

I'm sorry but this isn't acceptable. One can't even trust a new keyboard so you only play it in private?? I have been hearing too much lately on the PAX5 and its shortcomings. My Genos2 would be on the fast track out of here if I couldn't trust it. A
Jump to new posts Re: KETRON EVENT - Why you need the PRO1 pack! by dud @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

as an owner of both KETRON EVENT and KORG PAX5 i must say that there are also bugs in EVENT too , i can manage both of them because i am not in performance any more and i play only at home. but..... at home i prefere the PAX5 and most of the time us

Help keep Synth Zone Online