Hi I am looking for my first arranger keyboard. I am looking to use this as my master keyboard for my Yamaha EX5R and Creamware Profit5 as well as using it as a fast scratch pad for writing and recording songs using the on-board sequencer.

My main criteria is for a very intuitive interface where I can change sounds in a preset pattern and easily edit a part within a sequence all on the fly.

My second, but just as important criteria is for the onboard arrangements (styles) and third party arrangements to be to my liking. I want bossanova and general latin styles both traditional and contemporary and also electronic type music - eg Depeche mode, Goldfrapp, Air. I realise that the electronica type will be hard to find so I need to be able to create my own styles effortlessly. Lastly I am looking for modern R&B/Hiphop/House and 70s-80s funk styles. I am quite happy to buy many third party additonal styles and would be grateful for recommendations on whether the Roland or Korg is a better bet for these third party styles.

Sorry if I have used some of the incorrect terminology and I hope not to have confused you. Also I have not mentioned any other manufacturers as my main London dealer says that these two are the best. Having a quick play on both the PA1Xpro and the G70, they were both very impressive.

Which would you buy and why? many thanks.