SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#72604 - 03/30/00 01:22 PM Re: DJX
House Junkie Offline

Loc: Florida USA
Ha ha ha
i must admit its quite amusing to come home and read all of this fighting.Hey rascal,I'm not saying the DJX is or will be the center piece of my studio,its just a very fun keyboard to use with some pretty decent sounds in it.And yes,i have 2 mc303's,1 mc505,JX305,RM1X,CS1X..etc..etc..But thats not the point.The DJX is just plain cool for its price.........

Please do us the favor and go to your local gear store when you get the chance and try it out,then give us your review,deal?I'm telling you man,I felt the same way(almost,I didn't dislike it as much)before I saw it in a pawn shop and the guy let me talk him down to 125 for it.I've heard it breifly before and didn't pay that much attention to it.So for that price at the time I said what the hell and never looked back.I've got much more respect for it now.

#72605 - 03/30/00 06:12 PM Re: DJX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok Rascal Im sorry. I had enough of your talks as well lets just stop the fighting ok.

Now lets change the subject. Rascal Can you post some of your beats on the web so we can hear them I am realy interested in seeing what type of beats you make.

What type of beats DO you make. Tehcno, Rap, rock n' roll.. What? and Please do post it.

Im sorry for the last few post.

#72606 - 03/30/00 09:31 PM Re: DJX
rascal Offline

yeah...i make mostly trance...iīll post something soon...but now iīm gone for few days...let's just stop this stupid fighting...=)

#72607 - 03/30/00 09:59 PM Re: DJX
rascal Offline

house j.like i said i have quite much experience about yamaha synths like cs1x,cs2x and so on...and knowing that djx is based on cs1x i know what kind of keyboard it is...i know what you can do with it and what you cannot...i told hundred times before that only thing i donīt like in it is that you cannot edit those sounds...i know itīs best new equipment you can get with that money but with that money you can get better things if you buy secondhand stuff...and like i said before the number of sounds in djx is not enough for me because i make trance and i need lot of different sounds...i really need to make my own...my point from the beginning was to tell that guy ,who first asked comments about djx,about those restrictions in djx...itīs good for beginners,good for proīs,good for anyone who doesnīt need to make his/her own sounds...

#72608 - 03/31/00 02:26 PM Re: DJX
Ph@yze Offline

Loc: London,England
Hear! Hear!
Glad to see that calmed down.

#72609 - 04/02/00 05:57 AM Re: DJX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Check out http://dnausers.d-n-a.net/dnetGOjg/DJX/DJX.htm
for a short review.
SkyNet Research Studios

#72610 - 09/27/00 03:53 PM Re: DJX
morpheus Offline

Loc: frrwtew
thanx for giving ita rest it isn't the best stuff to ead after a tough day at school.

#72611 - 10/02/00 12:12 AM Re: DJX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow,
This is a hot topic.
I'll put in my two cents.

First, the djx-1 has many professional features. However, if you already have $300.00 available, save a few more bucks and buy a Korg MS2000/R.
It's about $900.00

However, if you want to go cheap then buy the DJX-1. The DJX-2 is a striped down version of the DJX-1. The DJX-2 lacks a pitch bend wheel and tons of other things the the DJX-1 has. Infact the DJX-2 though it has a midi out port, it can only send bulk dump information and patterns through it. It is incapable of controlling another keyboard. Until the DJX-2 came out, I had never heard of such an idea. The djx-2 does not even have general midi!

The djx-1 though has all the features of a professional keyboard including midi in and out, sampler, sequencers, digital effects, pitch bend, ribbon controller, and some nice sounds and General Midi. It cost about $150.00 presently.

You can find more out about the djx keyboards at the 13 inch djx user site.
http://www.geocities.com/dj_white_rice

#72612 - 10/02/00 09:38 AM Re: DJX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Who nocked the dust of this topic.. This was back when I was called Maryland Before I got the boot.

#72613 - 10/03/00 06:36 AM Re: DJX
Shadowhawk Offline

Loc: plymouth meeting pa usa
I was suprised to see another reply on this forum...Since I started it with the origional question dealing with the DJX, I guess I should say that I've deceided not to buy one. Thanks for the info

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online