SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#72564 - 03/17/00 06:44 AM DJX
Shadowhawk Offline

Loc: plymouth meeting pa usa
Very shortly I will be investing into the DJX. I'm not sure how long its been out or if its even worth the 300 dollars. My buddy and I are going to spin together, he'll be playing with 2 cd turn tables and I will be on the DJX. If there is any reason why I shouldn't get the DJX please email me and let me know why. So far I only saw good reviews so I think I'm gonna go with it. Also, what software should i use to go with it? Cakewalk seems to be the most popular module, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Thanks

Shadowhawk
Jayday97@hotmail.com

#72565 - 03/17/00 09:38 PM Re: DJX
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
The DJX is selling for about $225 right now, so don't pay 300!

------------------
Uncle Dave

#72566 - 03/20/00 10:34 AM Re: DJX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wait, the DJXII is about to come out so is the DJXB (Which is a box type version like the RM1X, or the Roland Groove Boxes)

#72567 - 03/20/00 11:50 AM Re: DJX
Shadowhawk Offline

Loc: plymouth meeting pa usa
where can I get information on the DJXB or DJXII? How much will they be?

#72568 - 03/21/00 09:52 AM Re: DJX
Anonymous
Unregistered

WWWAAAIIITTTTTT don't buy thoese outher key boards. Stick to your first joice. You'll notice that the only diffrences thoese outher keyboards and not that much of a diffrence. But they will take a bigger bite out of your walet.

I have so far made 2 cds full of phat beats with my DJX. And I thank Jesus that I have it.

I would not get thoese outher ones if I were you. I got a keyboard befor I got the DJX becuase I was sceptical about the DJX and soon as I got the outher Board I was kicken myself in the *ss.

and I turned it back in. Get the DJX

O yeah it depends on what you want to do with the DJx. The DJX was made for people who want to make music. most of the stuff on the DJX is hip hop and rap type stuff. But the got a rac of tehcno crap on there [ what keyboard doesn't? ]

Stick to your guns. Get the DJX becuase I think I heard they will stop making them. just something I heard.

#72569 - 03/22/00 05:27 AM Re: DJX
rascal Offline

i really think you should seriously consider two times before you buy djx because itīs more toy than real synth or keyboard...if i were you i would buy secondhand yamaha cs1x etc.

#72570 - 03/24/00 04:40 PM Re: DJX
House Junkie Offline

Loc: Florida USA
Wrong!The Djx may only look like a toy.It is far from being a toy when it comes to performance.I just buoght mine today from a pawn shop for 125 bucks and its the best 125 I've spent in a long time.I only considered picking it up because of the price.I played with it a little in the store and that was enough for me to get it,but now that I have it at home I can't stop playing with it.It has some very nasty features for the price(even at 225!)I do also own the CS1x,DX100,Roland XP60,JX305 and Korg Trinity plus and I'm having the most fun I've had in awhile.Not to mention the DJX will sit well in some mixes with my other boards.Take it from me its a helluva keyboard for the price.Go for it!!!You won't be sorry.

#72571 - 03/25/00 04:23 PM Re: DJX
Anonymous
Unregistered

your tellin the trtuh junkie. I paid 300 for it and it still was worth it. Get that bad boy. I agree It does look lik a toy from a distance. just becuase it is not all black and looks like its from the year 2093 doesn't mean it cant get the Job done. Its the best D*mm Keyboard you'll find for 300, 400, 500 or even 600 dollars.

If I was you I would get it while its here .Cuase word is that they might stop sellin it.

#72572 - 03/26/00 01:44 AM Re: DJX
rascal Offline

maryland,it seems that you donīt really know much about keyboards and synths...you know,with 600$ you can get much more powerfull things than your djx...djx might be good for beginners but i still wouldnīt recommend it to anyone who is trying to do more than just those ****ing hiphop-beats and claiming to the master of beats like you do maryland...iīd still say that secondhand cs1x,cs2x or mc303 would be much better than djx...thatīs my opinion...

#72573 - 03/26/00 05:34 AM Re: DJX
Ph@yze Offline

Loc: London,England
Well Lads im a Musician from London and Ive got quite a bit of gear and as for performance the DJX is a bit weak on Voices but the Drums are excelent.
Midi is where it comes into its own I have never used a better Midi controler,
Ive had a CX1 and it wasnt as good for midi controling,in the store you cant really use the DJX but get it home and your in for a nice treat. Its at the heart of my setup but I only use the midi and Drums.
www.phayze.co.uk

Check out my gear list on my page and bare in mind as I said its at the Heart of my setup.

Just wanted to add that if you plan to use it in a live DJ mix it craps all over my MC303 but not my MC505.
GET THE DJX YOU WONT BE SORRY

ps Maryland i dont want to start this shit over again but I thought your beats were slightly better have you improved your recording quality yet.

[This message has been edited by Ph@yze (edited 03-26-2000).]

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online