Now, what DOES
GBL bring to the table for an ancient PSR S770?
1. 8 Variations
2. 8 OTSs
3. Two breaks
4. Seamless OTS changes - old voices/effects playing out in full even with new voices now playing.
5. Control lead voices in-out/volume by way of playing on keys - this is STUNNING.
6. 3 Lead voices, 1 LH voice.
7. Different harmonies on ALL lead & LH voices.
8. Much more effects power/routing than available on standard on-board hardware only.
9. Style bar reset.
10. Half bar fills.
powerful on-board style editing, some on the fly.
12. 4 Extra lead voices to be played by another midi device.
13. Software upgrades without changing the hardware.
14. Find a nice effect, lead or acc. voice or even OTS anywhere? Copy to any other style in mere seconds only - even on the fly.
15. Swap the inside variation sections around to your liking on the fly i.e. use var 3 Bass in var 7 whilst playing live & save new style even whilst performing with it.
16. Within days drum fills would be controllable by how you play your keys like i.e. on the Audya!
17. Link any OTS to any variation & save.
18. Transpose & save any voice/s inside an acc. on the fly whilst performing!!! Different transpose in different variation, intro, ending, fill & break parts for same voice
19. Round Robin drums like on the Genos.
20. Round Robin type effects assigned to lead voices to your personal liking.
21. 860 STUNNINGLY arranged styles @ 0,58 €/style
right at your fingertips.
22. Accepts a touch screen with optic mouse.
23. Single printer cable interface only.
24. Record direct to your Yamaha as is normal.
25. Easily edit the different voices with each voice' full parameters individually within a same style part in i.e a specific variation like i.e. a "Scoo Bee Doo Hah Mmm" phrase - the ease to do is amazing!
26. Any editing of any style part is either locally or globally applied like on the Audya.
27. Intelligently continuously moving split-point to just above where you currently play your chords giving more access to lead voices without you doing anything!
28. Also uses registrations
29. You can bind any Yamaha or any other midi transmittable outputs to soft inputs
30. Store pre-setup effects in memory to use in any other place
31. Go back to playing your PSR S770 in stock standard mode with a single button push during live play. Push single button to return to GBL!
32. GBL is a very powerful style editing tool should you wish to use it as such.
33. If not then it is a GENIUS ad-on module to your existing PSR S770 or equivalent with all the benefits as listed above.
Herewith some style demos that comes standard with this FANTASTIC ad-on: (Please note, my specific modified styles using this software in first post only)
Here are some Groovy Band Live style demos that I've recorded on my PSR S770:Groovy01Groovy02Groovy03Groovy04Groovy05Groovy06Groovy07Groovy08Groovy09Groovy10Groovy11Groovy12Groovy13Groovy14Groovy15Groovy16Groovy17Groovy18Groovy19Groovy20Groovy21Groovy22Groovy23Groovy24Groovy25Groovy26Groovy27Groovy28Groovy29Groovy30Groovy31Groovy32Groovy33Groovy34Groovy35Groovy36Groovy37Groovy38Groovy39Groovy40Groovy41Groovy42Groovy43Groovy44