SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#435296 - 07/31/17 01:31 AM Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here
pastroccio Offline

Loc: Italia
Hi, I'm Stefano from "supporti ketroniani"
We are from Italy, and have direct communication with Ketron Italy. For SD9 and of course other products if we can help we are happy to do!! I will try to answer in english (not so good but understand), and of course in Italian if you want

#435314 - 07/31/17 07:26 AM Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here [Re: pastroccio]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Welcome Stefano

I and other Ketron owners, and, hopefully, future customers will surely benefit from your information.

#435320 - 07/31/17 08:40 AM Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here [Re: pastroccio]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Stephano,
Read the other SD9 posts here
There hare some very good suggestions being made for not only the SD9 but also the SD7 - most of which are operating system issues.

Deane

#435360 - 08/01/17 02:44 AM Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here [Re: pastroccio]
Bachus Offline

Hello Stefan... I allready did a little review on the Ketron SD9..
Also started a feature wishlist here and on the Keyszone forum.

To bad your tutorial video's are not in English, my Italian is rather bad,
But those tutorials explaining the new features in English would be rather nice.

Welcome to Synthzone, its a very nice place..

Edited by Bachus (08/01/17 02:46 AM)

http://keyszone.boards.net

#435419 - 08/02/17 12:17 AM Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here [Re: Bachus]
pastroccio Offline

Hi, I know about the video, sorry but the man who do it can speak only in italian, about wish list of course we put in memory end send direct to Ketron Italy

#435650 - 08/05/17 04:41 PM Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here [Re: pastroccio]
mister Sd7 Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hello Mister how are you

on this moment i sell 2 SD9 keyboard 's here in belgium
and i know you are in direct contact with Italy
the person's ask me is there a possibility that you can delete a Map (Folder ) in the edit function and not only the file like MP3 or Midi ......
and also when you wil registration that you can put it direct in the wright folder in your playbox
now you have to two 2 things
first make a registration and than go the the play box folder and make a copy from your reg to Playbox folder in the root

Maybe they can fix this is for everybody much easyer to work

sorry about my'n english

have a nice day

Dirk

#435713 - 08/08/17 02:38 AM Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here [Re: mister Sd7]
pastroccio Offline

Hi, mister sd7
your question about "there a possibility that you can delete a Map (Folder ) in the edit function and not only the file like MP3 or Midi ......" I don't understand , sorry can you tell me more ?
about the registration, is a file, that you can put , copy everywhere

#435718 - 08/08/17 07:05 AM Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here [Re: pastroccio]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Dirk,
On my SD7 I use the "Disk Edit" function to delete either a single file from a folder or a folder containing files. It does not matter what kind of file I need to delete - MP3, Midi, styIe, or registration. I have also deleted a folder that contains other folders. Hope this helps. I believe the SD9 Pro OS works the same way.

Deane

#436339 - 08/21/17 09:30 AM Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here [Re: pastroccio]
Rule Offline

Hello,
I would like to give you my suggestion from my experience with SD9 and previous ketron keyboard
- I tried to play with LAUNCH PAD and for me the most important thing with this function is to play Style and when some difficult solo come to play it is good to add it as wave or some other format. But I see that I can not use fill ins and endings but only variations ABCD. So, the point is to play normally style with fill ins and when there comes some difficult part that I can not play with my technic than I add that recorded wave or sample or...
- The other suggestion is when using Grooves there is no ending parts and when I play styles and go to endings it is so empty especially when playing a lot of dance grooves. So give us a chance to use grooves for endings in 1 or two bars.
- I am missing panorama for drum mixer as it was in an earlier versions of Ketron keyboards
Thanks

#436418 - 08/23/17 01:42 AM Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here [Re: pastroccio]
pastroccio Offline

Hi Rule, if you import style direct you can use fill, break, at the moment no intro ending, and groove stop too. this I know. it's a request in list, I think only wait for it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online