Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here

Posted by: pastroccio

Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 07/31/17 01:31 AM

Hi, I'm Stefano from "supporti ketroniani"
We are from Italy, and have direct communication with Ketron Italy. For SD9 and of course other products if we can help we are happy to do!! I will try to answer in english (not so good but understand), and of course in Italian if you want
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 07/31/17 07:26 AM

Welcome Stefano

I and other Ketron owners, and, hopefully, future customers will surely benefit from your information.
Posted by: hammer

Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 07/31/17 08:40 AM

Stephano,
Read the other SD9 posts here
There hare some very good suggestions being made for not only the SD9 but also the SD7 - most of which are operating system issues.

Deane
Posted by: Bachus

Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 08/01/17 02:44 AM

Hello Stefan... I allready did a little review on the Ketron SD9..
Also started a feature wishlist here and on the Keyszone forum.

To bad your tutorial video's are not in English, my Italian is rather bad,
But those tutorials explaining the new features in English would be rather nice.

Welcome to Synthzone, its a very nice place..

Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 08/02/17 12:17 AM

Hi, I know about the video, sorry but the man who do it can speak only in italian, about wish list of course we put in memory end send direct to Ketron Italy
Posted by: mister Sd7

Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 08/05/17 04:41 PM

Hello Mister how are you

on this moment i sell 2 SD9 keyboard 's here in belgium
and i know you are in direct contact with Italy
the person's ask me is there a possibility that you can delete a Map (Folder ) in the edit function and not only the file like MP3 or Midi ......
and also when you wil registration that you can put it direct in the wright folder in your playbox
now you have to two 2 things
first make a registration and than go the the play box folder and make a copy from your reg to Playbox folder in the root

Maybe they can fix this is for everybody much easyer to work

sorry about my'n english

have a nice day

Dirk

Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 08/08/17 02:38 AM

Hi, mister sd7
your question about "there a possibility that you can delete a Map (Folder ) in the edit function and not only the file like MP3 or Midi ......" I don't understand , sorry can you tell me more ?
about the registration, is a file, that you can put , copy everywhere
Posted by: hammer

Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 08/08/17 07:05 AM

Dirk,
On my SD7 I use the "Disk Edit" function to delete either a single file from a folder or a folder containing files. It does not matter what kind of file I need to delete - MP3, Midi, styIe, or registration. I have also deleted a folder that contains other folders. Hope this helps. I believe the SD9 Pro OS works the same way.

Deane
Posted by: Rule

Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 08/21/17 09:30 AM

Hello,
I would like to give you my suggestion from my experience with SD9 and previous ketron keyboard
- I tried to play with LAUNCH PAD and for me the most important thing with this function is to play Style and when some difficult solo come to play it is good to add it as wave or some other format. But I see that I can not use fill ins and endings but only variations ABCD. So, the point is to play normally style with fill ins and when there comes some difficult part that I can not play with my technic than I add that recorded wave or sample or...
- The other suggestion is when using Grooves there is no ending parts and when I play styles and go to endings it is so empty especially when playing a lot of dance grooves. So give us a chance to use grooves for endings in 1 or two bars.
- I am missing panorama for drum mixer as it was in an earlier versions of Ketron keyboards
Thanks

Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 08/23/17 01:42 AM

Hi Rule, if you import style direct you can use fill, break, at the moment no intro ending, and groove stop too. this I know. it's a request in list, I think only wait for it

Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 08/23/17 10:23 AM

Ok, thanks Pastroccio
I also find that when I am programming style and choose to record some part in minor chord, than I lost drum when play that variation in minor chord.

Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 08/25/17 09:15 AM

Anyway, I can not use fill ins with Launch Pad, when import style. And this is not practical for live performance, if I am playing within style and I want to use some wave in that style it is impossible, I must stop style, open Launch pad and use wave. Or forget Styles and transfer everything to Launch pad and use it there but for now without fill ins and endings.
Posted by: Bachus

Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 08/25/17 10:37 AM

Originally Posted By Rule
Anyway, I can not use fill ins with Launch Pad, when import style. And this is not practical for live performance, if I am playing within style and I want to use some wave in that style it is impossible, I must stop style, open Launch pad and use wave. Or forget Styles and transfer everything to Launch pad and use it there but for now without fill ins and endings.

But then you can allways use the style when you want intros endings and such?

I dont see why you want to make the luanchpads identical to styles... they are not...

Re: Supporti Ketroniani direct from Italy here - 08/25/17 11:04 AM

I am using a lot of waves in live performance, in Audya with Key Tunes together with styles, so playing styles, push the key, and wave play together with styles. For example: if playing Jump (Van Halen) and then when it comes solo on synth we can use wave of original song over the style. Now with SD9 I don't know how to perform that way.