SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 20 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20 >
Topic Options
#426882 - 10/11/16 12:57 PM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: audyaplayer]
Bachus Offline

Maybe i am getting to excited, but another day witouth comfirmation from the UK of the arrival of the first batch of SD9's...

Near perfect, parfect would be an 88 key version of the SD9 with the speakers of the sd7 on board..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#426935 - 10/13/16 10:16 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: nightowl]
Bachus Offline

No word from the UK yet...

But i noticed this on the Ketron Italy website, i dont know if this has been posted before, but it certainly shows what the SD9 pro has to offer over the SD7...

Quote:

In addition to the standard SD7 specifications, the SD9 offers the following new extra-features:

KEYBOARD: 76 semi-weighted keys.

DISPLAY: capacitive 7” Touch Screen.

SOUNDS: new state-of-the-art Grand Pianos. More than 100 New professional sounds with Strings, Brass, Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Synth and Organs with true Slow_Fast Rotor samples. New Emotional Classic Solos Violin, Oboe, Flute, Soprano, Peruvian Flute, with natural decay and vibrato. Voice Edit enhanced with DSP and Insert controls.

LIVE GUITARS: up to 100 New audio Live Guitars featuring Folk, Electric and Nylon Guitar Patterns.

GROOVES: more than 400 Stereo Latin Percussion Grooves.

LAUNCHPAD: new powerful and full interactive ambient combining Style Modeling, Real Time Sequencer and Loop Maker, with 12 Pads and 6 Scenes.

STYLES: 300 Styles. New Live Band Styles with New Audio Drums and Live Guitars. Compatibility with User Audio Drums @ from Audya series. Possibilty to import custom Audio Drums into the machine. Style Edit with New Pattern recording and Editing functions.

MODELING: new Modeling enhanced with Live Guitars, Latin Grooves, Audio Drums, New Bass and Synth Sequences.

USER MEMORY: up to 700 MB of Flash memory available for User Sounds or additional KETRON Libraries.

SAMPLE EDITOR: capability for the user to create and store his own Multisample instruments.

MULTIMEDIA: 3 x USB Host. 1 Usb device. Optional Hard disk.

#426937 - 10/13/16 11:21 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: nightowl]
audyaplayer Offline

Loc: Holland
Several month's Bachus this news,we must wait my friend,december,Germany,Italy,Spain and Portugal,all they say december.
And still no demo's,???????

#426938 - 10/13/16 11:44 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: audyaplayer]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: audyaplayer
Several month's Bachus this news,we must wait my friend,december,Germany,Italy,Spain and Portugal,all they say december.
And still no demo's,???????

So why does the UK say This week, deliveries on their way?

#427085 - 10/18/16 08:51 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: nightowl]
Tonewheeldude Offline

I am messaging from the offices at Ketron UK. Its with great dissapointment to report the SD9 keyboards did not arrive with last weeks shipment as planned.

The reason for this is unclear at present but will fill you in asap.

#427088 - 10/18/16 11:24 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
I am messaging from the offices at Ketron UK. Its with great dissapointment to report the SD9 keyboards did not arrive with last weeks shipment as planned.

The reason for this is unclear at present but will fill you in asap.

Dissapointment all over...

Might have been a fault from Ketron Italy, because i dont think they released the SD9 Pro yet....

So the wayt continues...

#427109 - 10/19/16 07:51 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: nightowl]
Tonewheeldude Offline

At the moment it looks like an accounts department error, and Ketron UK not have been invoiced for them yet.

#427135 - 10/20/16 04:55 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: nightowl]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Ketron Italy have confirmed there was an accounts department error and the SD9 should not have been invoiced. They offer their sincere appologies for the mistake, adding a delivery date is not yet available. So the wait is still on.

#427137 - 10/20/16 05:54 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Ketron Italy have confirmed there was an accounts department error and the SD9 should not have been invoiced. They offer their sincere appologies for the mistake, adding a delivery date is not yet available. So the wait is still on.

Thanks for the update, and espescially the fact that the Ketron UK website also changed back to before the fault boosts my comfidence in Ketron UK again...

There is nothing more important then open and honest communication.. and thats a rare thing in the current music buiseness

#427464 - 11/02/16 11:23 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: nightowl]
audyaplayer Offline

Loc: Holland
And the month november it is,so Ketron,it's time for demo's,the month december is around the corner and than it's delivery time according the dealers,including AJ,when we must longer wait,you can see the SD9 in Frankfurt/messe 2017.

Page 7 of 20 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online