Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#430119 - 03/26/17 06:51 AM Re: My new Digital Music Reader [Re: Stephenm52]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Originally Posted By Stephenm52
Jerry,

Great find I just purchased the Pro12 tablet/laptop. I'm very happy with the Mobile Sheets Pro app, just transferred about 2000 tunes/fakebooks I had stored on Google Drive.

Glad it's working out for you.

One of my better purchases. It's a "Musical Swiss Army Knife"

Along with Mobilesheets, I am using it for playing MP3s on my EON one via Bluetooth during breaks. (Electric Slide, Country requests we don't normally do, newer tunes for the younger crowd etc,) lyrics for guest singers, accessing numerous fake books for requests..........

Regards,

Jerry

Edited by Jerryghr (03/26/17 07:41 AM)

#430123 - 03/26/17 09:21 AM Re: My new Digital Music Reader [Re: Jerryghr]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Scott,

Just to hitchhike a bit on Jerry's post. The search function on it is instantaneous. Let's say you want to pull up the tune "Just the Way You Are" , you'll immediately see a list of songs with the word "Just" in them . Or you could type the words "You Are", once again the results are instaneous. I just did a serach for "You Are' . and the following came up
1. Just The Way You Are
2. All the Things You Are
3. You Are Always on my Mind
4. You Are My Sunshine
5. You Are So Beautiful
6. You Are My Destiny

Jerry, I agree it's a "Musical Swiss Army Knife."

I backed up close to 2000 tunes/fake books to Google Drive just in case.

Another feature I discovered is the "Snippet Feature." Let's you open a fake book and you only need a few tunes from it, very simple just use the Snippet tool and it will save a single page or multiple pages depending on the tune.

It's a winner. cool

#430130 - 03/26/17 12:43 PM Re: My new Digital Music Reader [Re: Stephenm52]
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Originally Posted By Stephenm52
Scott,

Just to hitchhike a bit on Jerry's post. The search function on it is instantaneous. Let's say you want to pull up the tune "Just the Way You Are" , you'll immediately see a list of songs with the word "Just" in them . Or you could type the words "You Are", once again the results are instaneous. I just did a serach for "You Are' . and the following came up
1. Just The Way You Are
2. All the Things You Are
3. You Are Always on my Mind
4. You Are My Sunshine
5. You Are So Beautiful
6. You Are My Destiny

Jerry, I agree it's a "Musical Swiss Army Knife."

I backed up close to 2000 tunes/fake books to Google Drive just in case.

Another feature I discovered is the "Snippet Feature." Let's you open a fake book and you only need a few tunes from it, very simple just use the Snippet tool and it will save a single page or multiple pages depending on the tune.

It's a winner. cool

Yes, I think it's cool you can touch mic symbol, say the title and 99.99% of the time it pops up like you said. rocker

I'm currently testing it out on my Asus 10.1 and surprisingly when the music is cropped it is quite easy to see even at this size except for a few which would be a challenge even on copy paper. Cropping the top and bottom does such a great job that it makes a lot of tunes that are normally hard to see because they are so squashed together that the staff is stretched and makes it extra easy to see.

Edited by Scott Langholff (03/26/17 12:52 PM)

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online