Topic Options
#401917 - 05/01/15 06:11 AM New Total Arranger from Germany with budget price
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=399&v=MLt6lVPf6Ks

http://www.deebach.eu/audiodemos_max.htm

Street price: 833 EURO

data:

61 Tasten, anschlagdynamisch, hochauflösendes 7" Touch-Display Startzeit ca. 25Sekunden DEEBACH - T.H.O. Hardware Tonerzeugung, 128-stimmig polyphon ca.1000 Klangfarben, ca.64 Drumkits (inkl. 256 GM2-Sounds und 9 GM2 Drum Kits) Weitere Sounds im Download Bereich des DEEBACH User Forum Effekte: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Master EQ, Arpeggio, Harmony, Chopper ca. 240 Begleit-Styles, Style Editor im Instrument oder über Grand Suite PC Software Weitere Styles im Downloadbereich des DEEBACH User Forum Style-Funktionen: Select, Start-Stop, Sync-Start/Stop, Intro A/B, Main A/B/C/D, Ending A/B, FILL IN, O.T.S. Link, FADE IN/OUT Song-Funktionen: Select, Play/Stop, Pause, RW, FF 16 Kanal Midi Mixer Anzeigefunktion der gespielten Noten auf dem Display in Notenschrift Eingebautes Metronom: 30-280 bpm Aufnahme: MIDI und USB AUDIO Regler und Knöpfe für: On/Off, Master Volume, Select, Effect On/Off, Song Select, Style Select, USB Device, Demo Songs, Global Settings, Mixer, Klangfarben Anwahl, Data Dial Rad, Taster + -, Part 1-2-3 & Lower On/Off, Exit, Sustain, Transpose + -, Octave+ -, Performances, O.T.S., Multi Pad, Modulation, Pitch bend, Volume, Panorama, Attack, Release, Assign Knob 1&2 für eigene Belegung, u.a.Reverb Length, Arranger Volume, Cut off, Resonanz, Tempo etc. Auto Fill, O.T.S. Link, Bank, Freeze, Store, Anschlüsse: DC IN, Kopfhörer, AUX In/Out, Sustain Pedal, Volume Pedal, USB, MIDI In/Out/Thru, USB Port Lautsprecher: Zwei Wege Bassreflex System Hochton 15W x2, Bass 25W x2 Abmessungen (BxTxH): 97 x 39 x 16 cm Gewicht: ca.9kg inklusive Notenhalter aus Metall & Grand Suit PC Editor Software

Years ago these guys developped the XMS extension for Korg Arranger Keyboards.

regards
John

#401920 - 05/01/15 07:19 AM Re: New Total Arranger from Germany with budget price [Re: john smies]
rosetree
Unregistered

Ha ha ha, I just found this demo of the XMS expansion on their website, really amusing German Blasmusik!

https://soundcloud.com/deebach/deebach-xms-pro-f-r-korg-pax-9

The piano samples of the keyboard he presents in the Musikmesse video sound excellent.

Edited by rosetree (05/01/15 07:43 AM)

#401922 - 05/01/15 09:37 AM Re: New Total Arranger from Germany with budget price [Re: ]
Bachus Offline

Motl, but even then, for only €800, they offer a lot of quallity...

They can compete with pa900, psr s950, bk9 at only half the price... Espescially the 7" touchscreen seems like a blessing..

Tough some of the styles and sound where a bit dissapointing..

Edited by Bachus (05/01/15 09:50 AM)

http://keyszone.boards.net

#401928 - 05/01/15 01:26 PM Re: New Total Arranger from Germany with budget price [Re: Bachus]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: Bachus
Motl, but even then, for only €800, they offer a lot of quallity...
They can compete with pa900, psr s950, bk9 at only half the price... Espescially the 7" touchscreen seems like a blessing..
Tough some of the styles and sound where a bit dissapointing..

So then maybe they CANNOT compete with Pa900, PSRs950, BK9, and maybe that's why it is only half the price ??? just askin' ...

#401931 - 05/01/15 03:38 PM Re: New Total Arranger from Germany with budget price [Re: john smies]
rosetree
Unregistered

I've got the impression that some of the Deebach sounds are way above MOTL quality, some maybe below. There is certainly a reason why the Deebach sounds were an expansion to the Korg arrangers, as some of these sounds were/are obviously better. There seems to be a strong connection to Wersi sounds, too, as Deebach says he used to be an area sales manager for Wersi before.

#401934 - 05/01/15 10:59 PM Re: New Total Arranger from Germany with budget price [Re: john smies]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
I thought the demo was actually pretty good. The piano strings and flute sounds were pretty realistic . The guitars less so but the drums were pretty good . It also had that sound hold function where you can switch sounds whilst playing without notes cutting off . Very cool .

I have two Xms expansion boards on my korg Pa1X so I already have the quality acoustic and electric pianos . These in my view are better than or at least equal to the stock pianos even on the pa3x.

Edited by spalding1968 (05/01/15 11:02 PM)

#401935 - 05/01/15 11:41 PM Re: New Total Arranger from Germany with budget price [Re: ]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: rosetree
I've got the impression that some of the Deebach sounds are way above MOTL quality, some maybe below. There is certainly a reason why the Deebach sounds were an expansion to the Korg arrangers, as some of these sounds were/are obviously better. There seems to be a strong connection to Wersi sounds, too, as Deebach says he used to be an area sales manager for Wersi before.

If they are way above MOTL quallity, then they are also above most TOTL aranger quallity, as currently only Yamaha has a TOTL arranger that clearly outperforms the MOTL version

Korg uses the same sound engine in all of their keyboards and even most of the same samples.. and maybe thats why the XMS boards are so popular in Korg instruments, as they add a certain flavor to the sound that Korg does not have onboard..

Yet still, the i dont think the styles are really that spectacular..

But still, at that price, it will be a heavy contender in the MOTL range...

#401951 - 05/02/15 02:25 PM Re: New Total Arranger from Germany with budget price [Re: john smies]
rosetree
Unregistered

The sounds really seem to be a mixed bag. I heard a wonderful realistic, wooden Steinway piano sample among the Deebach Soundcloud demos, nothing remotely comparable in the Tyros 5. (Of course I don't know whether that would be available in this new arranger.) On the other hand, e.g. some saxophones seem a lot worse than the Korg saxophones I know from the Krome and M3.

#401952 - 05/02/15 02:39 PM Re: New Total Arranger from Germany with budget price [Re: ]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
T5 piano is shamefully bad.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#401956 - 05/02/15 11:58 PM Re: New Total Arranger from Germany with budget price [Re: mirza]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: mirza
T5 piano is shamefully bad.

Precisely, its still usefull in the mix, but as a solo piano...

Its beyound me why they fail to add good piano samples to the Tyros range... just add the grand from the MOXF and i would be happy...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online