SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#386251 - 03/13/14 05:45 AM Gary what ever happened to the mid-east coast jam?
Dnj Offline

confused1

I need a road trip and some kickapoo joy juice!!

#386257 - 03/13/14 06:10 AM Re: Gary what ever happened to the mid-east coast jam? [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Gary is too busy snow blowing his driveway and dreaming about sailing to Florida ... besides, you guys work too much to have social activity ... wink

#386266 - 03/13/14 06:45 AM Re: Gary what ever happened to the mid-east coast jam? [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
Gary is too busy snow blowing his driveway and dreaming about sailing to Florida ... besides, you guys work too much to have social activity ... wink

Ive been to garys estate many times...& we made it happen in Shreveport LA we can do it in MD again for sure,.....
just gotta coordinate some dates wink keys

Edited by Dnj (03/13/14 06:46 AM)

#386282 - 03/13/14 08:52 AM Re: Gary what ever happened to the mid-east coast jam? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I'm still up for doing it, and I can get an American Legion Hall to provide space. The problem is, no one seems to want to agree upon a date and everyone seems to be just too busy. Now I know for certain that DonM will NOT be headed north EVER. Same holds true for most of the guys in the sunny south, so that leaves just a handful of individuals that are within a couple hours drive time of here. I would even host it here at my place, I have room for up to 45 people, more if we did it outdoors. Donny, the New Jersey Rat Pack is welcome anytime you want to make the drive down, and I'll even take you guys out sailing on the yacht. wink

Just give me a couple weeks notice,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#386285 - 03/13/14 09:09 AM Re: Gary what ever happened to the mid-east coast jam? [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
I'm still up for doing it, and I can get an American Legion Hall to provide space. The problem is, no one seems to want to agree upon a date and everyone seems to be just too busy. Now I know for certain that DonM will NOT be headed north EVER. Same holds true for most of the guys in the sunny south, so that leaves just a handful of individuals that are within a couple hours drive time of here. I would even host it here at my place, I have room for up to 45 people, more if we did it outdoors. Donny, the New Jersey Rat Pack is welcome anytime you want to make the drive down, and I'll even take you guys out sailing on the yacht. wink

Just give me a couple weeks notice,

Gary cool

As soon as the deep freeze breaks here we'll try to make this happen... I hope others SZ'ers can attend also....
Heck if I flew to Louisiana for the jam a few years ago, ....some SZ people can fly into Baltimore MD for this one as it's always a fun time when we JAM !! keys ....just sayin'.. cool2

#386287 - 03/13/14 09:16 AM Re: Gary what ever happened to the mid-east coast jam? [Re: Dnj]
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
If you pick a date that I'm free, I'm in.
Ciao,
Jerry

#386288 - 03/13/14 09:19 AM Re: Gary what ever happened to the mid-east coast jam? [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Gary & all....
How about Sunday May 4th or Sunday June 1st?
I have both available at this time.....let me know?

#386297 - 03/13/14 10:46 AM Re: Gary what ever happened to the mid-east coast jam? [Re: Dnj]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Well, lets see..Locally there is Uncle dave, DNJ, Bill Lewis,Jerry T, and Sparky...a single van can make the trip..

The way to pick dates...Pick 2 dates and ask which one is best for the majority,,than go with it..

#386301 - 03/13/14 11:47 AM Re: Gary what ever happened to the mid-east coast jam? [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj
Gary & all....
How about Sunday May 4th or Sunday June 1st?
I have both available at this time.....let me know?

Those dates do not work for me, but I need to be in AC on April 29th so if Sunday April 27th is good, I could be at the jam and then go to AC from there ...

#386302 - 03/13/14 12:26 PM Re: Gary what ever happened to the mid-east coast jam? [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

otherwise Sunday June 29th, July 20, or July 27th is good for me.
A van aint gonna work,....it's not a long drive maybe 2/1/2 hrs to Garys from NJ tops off I-95 better off taking your own vehicles.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online