tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
This is the guy I heard from:
Max
Product Support Supervisor
P:631.390.8737
F:631.390.8738
Max Lauer-Bader<maxl@korgusa.com>;

I have a question: when I do a 'COPY' of the Songbook off the keyboard onto my USB drive, it copies the Factory songbooks and my custom songbooks, right? ... I would think so, because when I 'LOAD'ed them from the Pa600 onto the Pa900, all the songbooks showed up... that being the case, when I saved them onto my PC, all the songbooks should have been there, but when I went to open them with the songbook, only the Factory songbooks showed ...

As they say on TV "BREAKING NEWS:" Before submitting this response I tried the "SAVE" to USB again ... it saved as a .SET file ... on the PC, I opened the file with SongBook Editor (SBE) and this time I actually saw some of my custom lists ... do you know if there is a maximum number I can have in SBE ? ... the Main list was in a separate 'partition' on top and then the other 6 factory Song Lists - POP, BALLAD, ROCK, etc. showed, along with 6 of my custom song lists ... If I could get my main custom list to show (it didn't frown ) I can see where the SBE would be a good tool ...

#383044 - 01/29/14 08:24 PM Re: PA900 HELP NEEDED [Re: tony mads usa]
billyhank Offline

Tony,

You can select create a New List, but when you go to save it, the existing lists are what you see in the Text field for naming your list during the save.

I cant find any reference to the number of list allowed in the manual.

Bill G

#383318 - 01/31/14 10:42 PM Re: PA900 HELP NEEDED [Re: tony mads usa]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
You can definitely move the entries around in the Custom List view. While List Edit is open, the bottom left box will allow you to move the entries around. If you have a lot of songs in your custom list, it is sort of slow.

#383374 - 02/01/14 10:18 AM Re: PA900 HELP NEEDED [Re: tony mads usa]
billyhank Offline

Tony,

I've finally had some time to play with the song Book editor.
Since you must first put any new entries into the main Song Book area and then copy them to your new list, I have come to the conclusion you are better off to make your list by way of the Song Book Editor program.

Just make your main Song Book on the keyboard and then save it and work with making your list in the Editor. You just select New List and name it - from there you can drag and drop to your new list and you can even drag and drop with in the list - this is really very neat stuff. Very fast too.

When you save from the editor, save as a SET.

Bill G

#383491 - 02/01/14 08:51 PM Re: PA900 HELP NEEDED [Re: billyhank]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Don ... yes, it is that 'arrow' box that is so slow and tedious that I was referring to ... I can't believe they can't change that to move continuously while you press the arrow down instead of having to press and release, etc. etc,

Billy ... thank you I will give that a try ...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online