This is the guy I heard from:
Max
Product Support Supervisor
P:631.390.8737
F:631.390.8738
Max Lauer-Bader<maxl@korgusa.com>;

I have a question: when I do a 'COPY' of the Songbook off the keyboard onto my USB drive, it copies the Factory songbooks and my custom songbooks, right? ... I would think so, because when I 'LOAD'ed them from the Pa600 onto the Pa900, all the songbooks showed up... that being the case, when I saved them onto my PC, all the songbooks should have been there, but when I went to open them with the songbook, only the Factory songbooks showed ...

As they say on TV "BREAKING NEWS:" Before submitting this response I tried the "SAVE" to USB again ... it saved as a .SET file ... on the PC, I opened the file with SongBook Editor (SBE) and this time I actually saw some of my custom lists ... do you know if there is a maximum number I can have in SBE ? ... the Main list was in a separate 'partition' on top and then the other 6 factory Song Lists - POP, BALLAD, ROCK, etc. showed, along with 6 of my custom song lists ... If I could get my main custom list to show (it didn't frown ) I can see where the SBE would be a good tool ...