SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#362712 - 03/07/13 11:11 PM Audya catalog corrupt
player 1 Offline

Loc: Vargon Sweden
Hello all Audya players
I've got a lot of strange characters in my songs, but only in one of the directories that I have my midi files and these can I not play, I can not remove them from Audya or the computer because I get the message that filename is wrong or that the file is too big, I've been able to add a new directory and put the songs back from my backup so now it works, but my old catalog remains in Audya and can not be removed, any suggestions on how to do?
This is some of the charactors i got f²o■²) ƒ■$ ■µ .3■▒
Hasse

#362763 - 03/09/13 12:44 AM Re: Audya catalog corrupt [Re: player 1]
player 1 Offline

Loc: Vargon Sweden
CAN i FORMAT ONLY ONE CATALOG IN MY MIDI DIRECTORY
IF I PRESS DISK/DISK MENU THERE IS A FORMAT BUTTON
PLEASE HELP ME

HASSE

#362880 - 03/11/13 06:14 AM Re: Audya catalog corrupt [Re: player 1]
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Hi,

I had a similar experience with my Midjay; my opinion is that you have a problem with the file system of your Audya. You definitely cannot format just a single directory; what you could do is connect the Audya to your PC via USB and run Windows Scandisk, hoping that it will be able to find and correct the problem. Before you do that, however, I suggest that you make a complete backup of your hard disk... just in case!
Good luck

#362898 - 03/11/13 12:49 PM Re: Audya catalog corrupt [Re: player 1]
orla Offline

Loc: Denmark
Hi,

I had a similar experience with my AUDYA with a strange
file in my 'registration'-folder, which I could not delete
or anything else. I found "Linux Mint 14.1 Mate" (on the internet), burned a DVD, shut down my PC, put the DVD in and run this "Linux Mint" directly from the DVD - without installing it on my PC.(I normally use Windows 7). And with this "system" I suddenly could delete the currupted files.

Orla (Denmark)

#363001 - 03/12/13 06:18 PM Re: Audya catalog corrupt [Re: player 1]
Tonewheeldude Offline

have you run the checksum tests? see checksum tests

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online