SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#357531 - 12/24/12 01:13 PM Re: Something NEW is on the truck coming here today? [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Just got back from today's gig....use the HK Nano in Mono...two satellites stacked on one pole, 20 pp .....I was very happy with the sound, covered the room well front to back and had a nice robust all around crystal clear presence,....just make sure you have it in the Mono mode using the Toggle switch.....
the AD also commented on how excellent it sounded!.......

#357534 - 12/24/12 04:22 PM Re: Something NEW is on the truck coming here today? [Re: Dnj]
miden Offline

Loc: The World
I am going to be trying the Maui LD 28 system mid Jan...so I will let you know how it goes if anyone is interested.

I have used L1 model 1, model II with Tonematch, QSC K series Mackies and most of the others so it will be interesting to see how they go...I passed on the HK Nano as they use Piezo horns...

Happy Christmas to all smile

Dennis

#357536 - 12/24/12 06:03 PM Re: Something NEW is on the truck coming here today? [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Dennis look forward to your review of the Maui LD 28 system..
good luck.

#357542 - 12/25/12 02:54 AM Re: Something NEW is on the truck coming here today? [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Just got back from today's gig....use the HK Nano in Mono...two satellites stacked on one pole, 20 pp .....I was very happy with the sound, covered the room well front to back and had a nice robust all around crystal clear presence,....just make sure you have it in the Mono mode using the Toggle switch.....
the AD also commented on how excellent it sounded!.......

Donny,

Just got in from a Christmas party, stripped down a left handed fluffle valve, set up the induction loop in the gas filled aspirator and it still doesn't freaking work and ideas Donny, I haven't got a clue what you are on about old lad. Never mind I am a mere bottom feeder on SZ rotfl
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#357580 - 12/25/12 06:58 PM Re: Something NEW is on the truck coming here today? [Re: DonM]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Originally Posted By: DonM
You know what, all this is getting me out of the Christmas spirit. I'll see you all next year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
DonM

Originally Posted By: DonM

If you think I said that, you are more senile that I am.

It was posted as a joke to another questionably 'senior moment' (your words, Don) post. Post that you are going to take your ball and leave because we fail to agree..? Sorry, Nigel. There's enough 'childishness' here to go around.

#357583 - 12/25/12 07:45 PM Re: Something NEW is on the truck coming here today? [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
You are right Diki, you win. You have managed to bring the forum, again, down to your level. But I still have the Christmas spirit, so maybe I win too.
I decided I will not be run off, but I will not longer respond to you because you do not have the ability, or maybe the desire, to communicate in a sociable manner.
I have a wonderful life, and I'm truly happy in it. I wish you the same, but your attitude tells me that may not be the case.
Hope I'm wrong again! No great loss to you; you'll just have to find someone else to argue with. I'm thinking that won't be a problem.
Anyway, I'll still be here after you finally go far enough to be banned again.
DonM

#357585 - 12/25/12 10:14 PM Re: Something NEW is on the truck coming here today? [Re: Diki]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By: Diki
It was posted as a joke to another questionably 'senior moment' (your words, Don) post. Post that you are going to take your ball and leave because we fail to agree..? Sorry, Nigel. There's enough 'childishness' here to go around.

rotfl rotfl rotfl

#357587 - 12/25/12 11:02 PM Re: Something NEW is on the truck coming here today? [Re: Diki]
jamman Offline

Loc: City of Angels in the golden s...
Originally Posted By: Diki

Even if it's a joke, looks pretty childish and uncalled for IMHO.
Similar to this " you are right diki! G70 is the best keyboard ever made for present ,past and future! It's AWESOME to the power of infinity!!"
I did not see DonM attacking you ? So why start a worthless baby post?

#357600 - 12/26/12 05:34 AM Re: Something NEW is on the truck coming here today? [Re: Dnj]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
One of the problems is that as soon as there is even a hint of a 'difference of opinion', people start choosing sides, which, of course, does nothing but add fuel to the fire.

Everyone should learn to be as non-provocative as me smile smile . Then life here on Synthzone would be AWESOME at last.

chas

Edited by cgiles (12/26/12 05:36 AM)

#357602 - 12/26/12 06:27 AM Re: Something NEW is on the truck coming here today? [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Hijack?

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online