SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 31 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31 >
Topic Options
#350983 - 09/12/12 04:35 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
YConvert styles from Korg, or Yamaha, Roland ect, and also from any midi file to convert Ketron ".pat" you can with this software http://www.emc-musicsoftware.de/eng-shop/eng-dscstw.htm

#350984 - 09/12/12 04:45 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Find the AJAMSONIC upgrade demos here. You have to subscribe, but it's free & takes less than one minute:

Originally Posted By: emilio61
http://www.4shared.com/folder/5JEjYZR6/AJAM_AUDIO_Demos.html
password: abc123
maybe you need to subscribe to 4shared

#350986 - 09/12/12 04:48 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi my friends!!! smile

I thought that it is good, to I share with all members of synthzone, certain vintage Synths loves sounds....
I prepared therefore, enough MSP sounds and Programs, exclusive for Synthzone members, Ketron Audya Users….
For this project, I worked for about a month "sampling, editing, looping etc"...

All sampling is made from me...

It is the Part_1 and is 28mb and we have 13 New Programs....

Will we have two more Parts (PART_1, PART_2, PART_3)....

In folder I have a Text file with Slots of Programs, to you can put correct the MSP that I have made the Programs...

PROGRAMS SLOTS (as we look the screen):

SLOT 1=LEFT, SLOT 2=MED, SLOT 3=RIGHT

Is very important to load MSP, and Programs also to you play correct the sounds...

When will is complete the Project you can to select any MSP Program you like, and to make a Blog MSP Sounds file, toutoload all sounds that you like...
I am working new Sounds MSP and Programs with this new MSP, and I am back again with more new Vintage sounds....

The sounds that I have already is it:

SOUNDS LIST:

1) UNIVERSE__KORG_M1

2) KOTO_TREM__KORG_M1

3) STACCATO_HEAVEN__ROLAND_D-50

4) FANTASIA__ROLAND_D-50

5) SHAKUHACKI_ROLAND D-50

6) CLASSIC_SHAKUHACKI__FAIRLIGHT

7) CLASSIc_VOICES__FAIRLIGHT

8) MINI_LEAD_1__MINIMOOG

9) MINI_LEAD_2__MINIMOOG

10) PROPHET 5_LEAD_1__PROPHET-5

11) BELL_PAD__MIX ANALOG

12) DX_FM PIANO_SOFT__YAMAHA-DX7

13) DX_FM PIANO_MEDIUM__YAMAHA-DX7

14) DX_FM PIANO_HARD__YAMAHA-DX7

15) SYNTH_STRINGS__YAMAHA CS-80

16) ARP_Omny__STRINGS MACHINE

17) ELKA_Rapsody_Cello__STRINGS MACHINE

18) ELKA_Rapsody_Violin__STRINGS MACHINE

19) LOGAN_CELLO__STRINGS MACHINE

20) LOGAN_VIOLIN__STRINGS MACHINE

21) POLYMOOG_HIGH STRINGS

22) POLYMOOG_LOW STRINGS

23) SOLINA_CELLO&VOILIN__STRINGS MACHINE

24) CLASSIC FLUTE__MELLOTRON_M400

25) CLASSIC_MODULAR_SQUARE__LEAD_MOOG MODULAR

26) DAVE SMITH_ELVOLVER_STEREO LEAD

27) WAVESTATION_SOUND

28) WAVESTATION_SOUND

29) PROPHET_VS_SOUND

30) PROPHET_VS_SOUND

31) CLASSIC_EMNINET-310_STRINGS MACHINE

Enjoy with sounds!!!...

DOWNLOAD_LINK
http://www.divshare.com/download/19179792-a3e

MP3_DEMO_20:00 min
http://www.divshare.com/download/19179688-7ac

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Hi,

If your happy to load Sokratis Vintage Synths each time you start up the Audya I made all the files you will need:
DivShare File - sokratis_synths.zip

1) Download the zip file and unzip it to your desktop (or wherever)
2) connect the Audya to your computer
3) Back Up your "programs40A.prg" file (located in your Audya Hard Drive: SYSTEM/INIT )
4) Copy the contents of the "sokratis_synths.zip" to the audya making sure everything goes in the correct place:
- "sokrates.rbk" and the "vintage_synth" folder both go in ":/instruments" folder
- "programs40A.prg" goes in the ":/system/init" folder
5) disconnect your audya from you computer.
6) On the audya select the RAM INS button, then press the EDIT button.
7) scroll down until you see "SOKRATES.RBK" and press F8; A.Load ON (if its already ON, turn it OFF first)
8) Press EXIT again
9) Press SAVE
10) Select Custom Start Up.
11)Turn OFF the Audya and then Turn it back ON.
12) Press the PROGRAM button and then the Effect/SFX tab. You should have 1 and half pages of Sokrates excellent vintage synths.

I think that should do it.

#351017 - 09/12/12 09:06 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Tom Audya
Hi. Does anyone install SD, X1, MS styles converted for Audya from Ketron.it? I read how to install but still confuse, do we have to connect Audya to computer, or just use USP flash memory to transfer files? Thanks.

Originally Posted By: Snoopy
First You have to "unzip" the files to your PCs harddisk.

This files you can eihter copy via USB-Stick to the Audya or via USB-to-PC-connection.

If you use the USB-to-PC connection :

BE SURE THAT YOU USE THE "DISCONNECT HARDWARE" function of the Win-PC prior unplugging the cable !!!

, otherwise files on your Audya-HD may be corrupted !!!

Even though under Vista / Win7 this ist not necessary for "normal USB-Sticks or USB-HDs" : FOR AUDYA IT IS !!!

BTW: You sould, when using an USB-stick, copy the files form the stick to the Audya´s HD in one of the 10 "User_Styles" subfolders.

#351018 - 09/12/12 09:09 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: hbinfo2001
Hi,When I play an mp3 on my audya ,I try to lower the vocal but the vocal is still there with echo,can you tell me if its only a gadget or is there a software to cut the vocals for the mp3
Thanks

Originally Posted By: Snoopy
To work "as promised" a stereo-file is mandatory ! "Converting" a former mono to a stereo-file doesn´t work as well !

So no oldies ( lets say anything recorder prior 1980, maybe 1970 ) recorded in mono wink. YouTube is mostly as well not native stereo, so most files recorded from there won´t work either.

BTW: You´ll, depending on the mp3 file being used, always hear "a bit" of the original-vocal ( in detail : that parts, that are not panned to center ). So e.g. "Little Talks" ( Of Monsters and Men ) won´t work, besause the man an woman sing on the left and right channel as far as I remember.

#351019 - 09/12/12 09:14 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Originally Posted By: BobbyP

2. Nylon guitar becomes tom tom drums above top C . Play it further down the keyboard
Hope the new o/s cures these two eventually

thats not a bug, its supposed to be that way. It is not possible to play a classical guitar above B natural, there are no frets left. They are body and fret sound effects not toms smile

Its so you can play like this on your Audya:

in the case of other issues run the checksum test as instructed in the "What to do if you have a problem with your Ketron" thread

#351021 - 09/12/12 09:32 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi my friends....
A new good styles pack from legacy keybords from Ketron is in web..
Bravo Ketron!!!

http://www.ketron.it/

http://www.ketron.it/index.php?option=co...51&lang=eng

#351022 - 09/12/12 09:33 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: dreamer85
If you have a INS file of a Drum Set, in disk menu you simply need Load the file, and now the file is in the RAM, and you can see him in the drum set tab for ins.

The question is, how we can find or create news drums set in INS file format?

I dont know...

but "Sokratis 1974" have a friend in ketron... but still in secret for us ketron costumers!! confused1
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum22/HTML/001662.html

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Pearlss1977:
Thank u Sokratis for these drum sets.
How do i load and try these Drum Kits?

Also i see a folder on the Audyas hard drive it says user guitars, how do u use these?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.....Copy the INS Drums set files in disc of Audya in INSTRUMENT Folder...
When copy is ready go to folder in Audya and select any INS if you want and press ENTER.
Now you can use from DRUMS SET button select (INS) from 1/6 user button and select any Drums set if you want... Also you can to load in any style if you want with the same way like Preset Drums set from STYLE VIEW...

Now for the USER GUITAR that you ask me, also select any Riff and press ENTER...
Go to STYLE VIEW/CHORD_5 and press F10 three times and will be presented there.. Select also in any style if you want... But attention...The User Live Guitars it will be loaded in RAM.....

#351023 - 09/12/12 09:35 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

#351024 - 09/12/12 09:44 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Henni
I'll say this - the following combination CANNOT be surpassed in ANY way by any other currently available arranger product - PERIOD!!!:

1. An Audya arranger.
2. All the available Ketron upgrades and new styles.
3. Every single extra style available over at Create Songstyles forum.
4. AJ's new AJAMSONIC hard drive & ram upgrade.

Originally Posted By: gruhs
Henni, do you have a link to the "creat songstyles forum"?

Originally Posted By: Dusan

It's a pity they don't give you a limited trial period of some kind to see it it is worth the money. Sounds too good to be true. I've been stung with a few promises on similar offers before. OK it's not a lot of cash but.......
Has any one of our members actually joined and can give an opinion ?

Joining that forum will most certainly be the BEST move you've ever made if you own an Audya. Go for it!!!

...and would be grateful of any hints or tips you can offer as an experienced forum user...

Hi my friend,

Once you've joined, go straight to the Ketron section. You'll find many hundreds of styles to be downloaded one by one. I guess these will be to your liking for what you do.

However, every so often you'll come across some bulk download links. It's amongst these that I found most, if not all of my "gems".

The fee required to join will most certainly be the best money you've ever spent for your Audya, that's a promise from me.

Page 4 of 31 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online