SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 30 31 >
Topic Options
#350867 - 09/10/12 09:59 PM * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * *
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: BobbyP
Does anyone know a quick way of switching from split to full screen? When I access lyrics via the disc button I have the lyrics options in front of me. ie: lyrics on/off , zoom on/off. I save these settings as part of my registration but when I call up a registration I have a split screen.

I still can't work out why, when I am playing live, I sometimes get full screen. Sometimes I get the directory on the left and sometimes on the right.

I know the F10 button toggles lyrics on and off but is there a way to zoom the lyrics to full screen from there

I have stumbled on to the answer to my own question. For the benefit of others you simply press the Registration button again. Three presses give you three different views.

#350868 - 09/10/12 10:00 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Here's my latest tip:

Pay attention to the trim control on the mic. Mine had been set too high. I had distortion problems with the harmonies and they sounded like Daleks. Turned down the trim and problem solved.

#350869 - 09/10/12 10:01 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Henni
Go to style mode (the button to the left of style view). Set the Guitar interactive setting from 100 to 60. Make sure "Bass to root" is off. (this allows some very nice bass riffs every now & then)

Now, when you play a style with live guitars, everytime you want a single strum, just press a little harder on the chords. Every single harder press will give you a single strum.

Also, the 4th equalizer selection provides some nice & crisp & clear equalizer settings.

#350870 - 09/10/12 10:02 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: andreurivero
If you want mute this LIVE GUITAR "only during the BREAK" go to VIEW and select the both button KEY START and KEY STOP (red light on), (the style on STOP) after select arranger "A" and play BREAK, put the volume of LIVE GUITAR to 0, repeat the same procces with the others variations "B", "C" and "D". Only work with BREAK, not with FILL IN.

#350872 - 09/10/12 10:05 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
I did indeed find that the Registration saves the style, so that it is always called up, even if the original style location no longer exists!
DonM

#350873 - 09/10/12 10:08 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Snoopy
...when your Audya is "up to date" ( OS 4.2B ) you wonīt need the laptop ( and software like audacity ) for normalizing. You can do it directly within the Audya

#350874 - 09/10/12 10:10 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

#350876 - 09/10/12 11:18 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Snoopy
Hi Henni, Do it like this :

- press "Registration"
- press "4/9" ( Block )
- press "Edit"
- press "1/6" ( create )
- select a single registration with jog-dial and press "ENTER"
- you see, that "F1" changes from "empty" to the single reg name
- select another single registration with jog-dial and press enter
- and so on, until 10 registrations are "full" ( or you have enough for what you need )
- press "5/10" ( save )
- enter a name and again "ENTER"

Thatīs your block registration

#350877 - 09/10/12 11:21 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

I have a desperate need to connect two headphones to our Audya.

However, when I set the parameter : Headphones to out 3 & 4 to "on", I loose my regular headphone out channel, but there's nothing on output 3 or 4 when I connect my headphone to it.

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
T..he 3&4 out is two mono jack, and not a Stereo Out that need a Headphones out...

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
I think it is happens because need to be routed the Outputs from MENU/OUTPUT ASSIGN/OUT 3&4. By using the CURSOR buttons you can select the source one by one, and set the output destination, choosing from Main Stereo or Main + 3&4.

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
I would also recommend a headphone amplifier. Ketron have erred on the side of caution and disabled the ability to turn the headphones up beyond a safe level - fine for home, but no good for live monitoring during a performance. I have spoken to them about this but they insist the levels are set at a safe point and I guess they do not like the idea of someone claiming damages.

#350878 - 09/10/12 11:32 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
For those of you with the AJAMSONIC upgrade, once you've installed OS 4.0 or higher, no further adjustments will be needed when you want to install any future AUDYA Updates ... simply download from Ketron's website and install. You won't loose anything but gain what the update has to offer.

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 30 31 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online