Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#315744 - 02/08/11 05:57 AM AUDYA 4, FOR SALE
donpatt Offline

Loc: Lufkin, TX.
Listed in Buy and Sell forum!

#315766 - 02/08/11 08:05 AM Re: AUDYA 4, FOR SALE [Re: donpatt]
Tony Hughes Offline

Won't be the first or the last, but it didn't last long why???
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#315769 - 02/08/11 08:32 AM Re: AUDYA 4, FOR SALE [Re: Tony Hughes]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes

Won't be the first or the last, but it didn't last long why???

Aye why did you decide to sell it?

http://keyszone.boards.net

#315775 - 02/08/11 08:51 AM Re: AUDYA 4, FOR SALE [Re: donpatt]
donpatt Offline

I have a Tyros 4 that suits my needs better.
Don P

#315777 - 02/08/11 09:05 AM Re: AUDYA 4, FOR SALE [Re: donpatt]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Don,
How long have you had the T4. In what ways does the T4 suit your needs better? What kind of music? Are you a PRO gigging out, or hobbyist? I'm considering one for my needs.

#315783 - 02/08/11 09:21 AM Re: AUDYA 4, FOR SALE [Re: donpatt]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: donpatt
I have a Tyros 4 that suits my needs better.
Don P

So the Tyros 4 can produce the same quallity or better drum sounds then the Audya?

#315784 - 02/08/11 09:23 AM Re: AUDYA 4, FOR SALE [Re: Bachus]
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Originally Posted By: Bachus

Aye why did you decide to sell it?

'Cos he is going to buy the 76 note Tyros 4 you told him was to be available after Musik Messe wink

#315791 - 02/08/11 10:12 AM Re: AUDYA 4, FOR SALE [Re: donpatt]
donpatt Offline

Hi Lee,

Actually got the T4 right after the A4. Is was planned that way. I wanted to do my own comparison side-by-side! But I also knew I would sell one or the other.

Bottom line, simplicity! or, ease of use. The T4 is just much easier to use, it interfaces very well with my Roland V accordion. It has IMO very good sounds, especially the ones I use, trumpet, clarinet, sax, guitars vibes.

If the Audya had all the OTS set up, it may be a different story, cause I love all the Ketron sounds as well. But I'm just to old to try and add all that. I know AJ is supposed to be working on software upgrade, but when? And how much?
I also never got my accordion to work properly with the Audya. Probably operator error!

Basically, arrangers and accordions are my hobby, however, I do play out sometimes; not nearly as much as I used to. It was strictly on the weekends, I never quit my day job.

I play country, old standards, polkas (when I have to). I actually worked a job last weekend playing accoustic accordion. For a fellow's 80th birthday. There were about 75 people from time to time. I played lots of Italian, and French, old pop, and movie tunes. About two hours worth. Can't say I strolled, at my age its more of a slow shuffle! But, I did mingle!

Don P

#315796 - 02/08/11 11:37 AM Re: AUDYA 4, FOR SALE [Re: donpatt]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Don is being modest. He plays beautiful music with the accordion and uses the arranger for backing.
DonM

#315798 - 02/08/11 12:12 PM Re: AUDYA 4, FOR SALE [Re: donpatt]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: donpatt
Hi Lee,

Actually got the T4 right after the A4. Is was planned that way. I wanted to do my own comparison side-by-side! But I also knew I would sell one or the other.

Bottom line, simplicity! or, ease of use. The T4 is just much easier to use, it interfaces very well with my Roland V accordion. It has IMO very good sounds, especially the ones I use, trumpet, clarinet, sax, guitars vibes.

If the Audya had all the OTS set up, it may be a different story, cause I love all the Ketron sounds as well. But I'm just to old to try and add all that. I know AJ is supposed to be working on software upgrade, but when? And how much?
I also never got my accordion to work properly with the Audya. Probably operator error!

Basically, arrangers and accordions are my hobby, however, I do play out sometimes; not nearly as much as I used to. It was strictly on the weekends, I never quit my day job.

I play country, old standards, polkas (when I have to). I actually worked a job last weekend playing accoustic accordion. For a fellow's 80th birthday. There were about 75 people from time to time. I played lots of Italian, and French, old pop, and movie tunes. About two hours worth. Can't say I strolled, at my age its more of a slow shuffle! But, I did mingle!

Don P

Allready for sale in Belgium

http://www.piens.be/product/yamaha/tyros-4-chromatic-value-bundle/nl/065505

Tyros 4 with Chromatic keys... Could be an idea wink

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online