SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 12 13 14
Topic Options
#301562 - 12/29/10 01:48 PM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
And believe me I DO have much more reason than you will ever have, to be concerned about child abuse.

That being the case I'm sorry for whatever happened in your life Dennis...but with that said you then realize it always starts as "innocent" a piece of candy, a puppy in a park, etc, etc,...I said my peace... & will now back down from this, it's too disturbing .

#301563 - 12/29/10 02:07 PM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
What is sick, is someone's mind automatically jumping to the conclusion it is an older guy about to "prey" on a child.

You see a grandfather and who (is most probably his grandson) and they really need to pee.

How one can find any depravity in an innocent pic such as this one is beyond me.

That's exactly what I saw as well Dennis...a Dad (or grandpa)and his son (or grandson) taking a whiz.

The "High Voltage" sign was the giveaway to a humorous, rather that perverted, picture.

What is even more disconcerting, is that Donny would think I would put up a poster that implied any of the things he suggested.

Ian

#301564 - 12/29/10 02:24 PM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
Dnj Offline

Ian I know you too long to think you posted it with any bad intent.....it just hit a very sour note (pardon the pun) with me.
Additionally if I brought awareness to this problem then it's a very good thing.

#301565 - 12/29/10 02:36 PM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
So what do you do whenever you see a guy offer a kid candy, give a kid a hug or show other signs of affection? And, while less, women molest kids as well. In other words, do you see every man and woman that shows affection to a kid as a possible child molester? If you judge people like that, should you not mind being judged as being a possible child molester as well?

Didn't keep you from posting those "pissing contest" emoticons which you love to post. A pic is a pic is a pic.

You would be on the other side of the fence had it been I that spoke out against the photograph. But I don't expect anything less from you.

I do believe, that if I want to see change, I have to take the initiative and NOT rely on others to take the first step.

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang

#301566 - 12/29/10 02:41 PM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#301567 - 12/29/10 04:02 PM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada

Ha Ha...good one, Taike.

If only George Michael had seen this video...

Ian

Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 12 13 14

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online