Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 23 of 42 < 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 41 42 >
Topic Options
#276313 - 11/26/09 11:29 AM Re: Where is OS4
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
...when are you going to buy that Audya.

As I've already said many times, if they did not charge the Norwegians twice as much as other
Audya buyers around the world, I would have bougt at once when it came into the store.
Just now I'm counting between wait and see regarding both if pricelevel lower a bit and how
the OS4 reports going to be, or if I should just add a Korg PA2X Pro and maybe have just as
much fun for less money.
Sadly I was stupid enough to sell the Sd1, but as long as the G-70 works as it does, I'm not
in any hurry, but new toys are always fun .... at least for a while.

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#276314 - 11/26/09 10:09 PM Re: Where is OS4
Tony Hughes Offline

This has been a busy thread and I think it’s grinding to a halt, they all do, I will try and keep it going by come in from another angle. We all bought our Audya in good faith, I never envisaged that my KB was not a completed product, if I had known what was about to unfold I wouldn’t have bought it, that’s a fact. Now Ketron know that it’s not finished, this is heavily implied by the fact they are not charging for upgrades yet. Ketron are crafty, like a boat load of monkeys, they know whilst they are adding goodies in the upgrades, letting it out via their people on the ground that there are more voices etc on the next upgrade etc they are buying time to fix the bollocks on previous upgrades. I have looked in the mirror this morning and I haven’t got a bolt through my neck, but I do look freaking stupid, I actually feel stupid as well. Even though Ketron have let it out that OS4 is busting with goodies, its nowhere to be seen, they have us on the hook and I have the brain if a cod or an ameba. I am like a rabbit in the headlight just waiting to be hit by what Ketron want to hit me with. I still cannot get an answer that this thread started out with, a week, a month, I don't know. The £4200.00 I paid for the KB is still about £2000.00 short on OS and I would like mine £2000.00 worth now, have a sneaky feeling it’s not going to happen.

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 11-26-2009).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#276315 - 11/26/09 10:20 PM Re: Where is OS4
Tony Hughes Offline

Take a look at Auyda sales ranking, 13 is unlucky for some!
http://www.thomann.de/gb/prod_vrank~ncx.html?ar=231182

What the hell is B ware?

Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#276316 - 11/27/09 12:33 AM Re: Where is OS4
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Quote:
Take a look at Auyda sales ranking, 13 is unlucky for some!
http://www.thomann.de/gb/prod_vrank~ncx.html?ar=231182

What the hell is B ware?

B Ware/Stock = Opened/damaged box etc

No 5 is a pretty good position for an expensive board, and is mixing it with Yamaha and Korg, which bodes well for its future.

Bill

#276317 - 11/27/09 07:01 AM Re: Where is OS4
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Oooo that's not good.

B-Stock are normally returned items under the 30 day money back offer at Thomann.

For the same keybaord to make the same list twice as New and as a returned item says a lot.

For those who don't know Thomann, they are freaking huge. They sell to all Europe they are so big.

#276318 - 11/27/09 07:27 AM Re: Where is OS4
skude Offline

What suprises me even more is that the PA2X PRO is all the way down to 7. Would think it should be on the top with Yamaha. #5 for Audya. Much better than I would guess, with the high price. One returned? not bad, when they sell to whole Europe.

#276319 - 11/27/09 07:38 AM Re: Where is OS4
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
B Ware/Stock = Opened/damaged box etc

No 5 is a pretty good position for an expensive board, and is mixing it with Yamaha and Korg, which bodes well for its future.
Bill

Perhaps the two Audyas that Don had are in Thompson B stock, look out for them they have 2 fork lift marks all down the KB. .I think I will email them and see how many Audyas they have B Class - sounds like a Mercedes

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 11-27-2009).]

#276320 - 11/27/09 07:59 AM Re: Where is OS4
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:

What the hell is B ware?

Maybe it's German for BEWARE ?!!

Usuallay a B-Ware is "second class stuff", maybe as mentioned above, some that been
returned cause of buyer not lucky with the deal and used the 30 day return policy
or/and item get scratched somehow.
Or, it might as well be demo models or guarantee repaired stuff. But 100 Euro off
is not that much, would rather buy a brand new one for that small difference.

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#276321 - 11/27/09 08:46 AM Re: Where is OS4
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Much better than I would guess, with the high price. One returned? not bad, when they sell to whole Europe.

One pieces means you get one keyboard for the price listed silly

Look at the title of the list. It sales ranking, meaning that the B-Stock is the 13th most popular item they have on their cart in the keyboard caragory.

You have to sell a lot of B-Stock to get 13th place.

Regards
James

#276322 - 11/27/09 08:49 AM Re: Where is OS4
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:
Maybe it's German for BEWARE ?!!

Usuallay a B-Ware is "second class stuff", maybe as mentioned above, some that been
returned cause of buyer not lucky with the deal and used the 30 day return policy
or/and item get scratched somehow.
Or, it might as well be demo models or guarantee repaired stuff. But 100 Euro off
is not that much, would rather buy a brand new one for that small difference.

Cheers
GJ

Jonny,

You are so kind to Ketron, B is simply buggered - in the UK in means no good, finished, had it, done for, shot, not fit for purpose. Wonder if B means and old Beta version prior to OS1.

Page 23 of 42 < 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 41 42 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online