Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#198698 - 09/21/04 08:04 AM Re: HELP! Need opinion on OMB performing
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Bill,
You know where I live, and where I play. I'll be happy to help you any way I can. I'm working six nights a week and as many days as I can hold up to.
DonM

Hey fantastic! You da man. I'll be up for a visit soon. Like, two or three weeks, probably.

#198699 - 09/21/04 11:32 AM Re: HELP! Need opinion on OMB performing
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
By then I'll be almost full time at the Best Western in Bossier City. As I get out of other commitments I will be there almost exclusively.
Don

#198700 - 09/21/04 01:33 PM Re: HELP! Need opinion on OMB performing
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
You don't have to do this as a duo. You can do it all, vocals, pick guitar, play along with midi files, play the keyboard, do it all and keep the money for yourself. However, keep in mind that you must keep everything flowing, cut dead time between songs to a minimum, and plan every job well in advance. Your plan, however, must have some flexibility to compensate for the type of audience, location, etc. You must approach this as a business, but most of all you just have to be an entertainer--it's that simple.

See Ya'll in Bosier City.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online