SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#172700 - 02/18/04 07:30 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL,
As of this writing I have now received the first 10.00 check from Scott Yee. Scott gets first choice of time slots.
Who wants second choice? Me, I just threw my check into the pot also.
Who would like choice of the third slot.
I will post the checks received here in this post as they arrive.
Thank you to all
Bebop

#172701 - 02/18/04 08:59 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
Scott gets first choice of time slots.

Yipee- 'Yee' ! The rewards of being 1st onboard !

I promise a fun packed arranger keyboard music presentation you all won't want to miss.

Both Bebop & I are now the first to sign on for this event (with $10 deposits). In addition, the following Synthzone members have expressed a commitment, or at least serious interest, in attending a May (22 & 23, 2004) Synthzone get together in San Jose, California:

- Lukitoh (Han Lukito)
- DNA
- Frank Bez (Frank Bez)
- Boo Hargis (Brickboo)
- Nigel Spence (Nigel, Forum Administrator)
- Wizboy (Claude)
- Eric Bott (Eric,B)
- Paul Curzan (SBPC)
- Tom Griglock (TomTomSF)
- Terry Telson (Trtjazz)
- Don Mason (DonM)
- Mike (Nardoni2002)
- Jonas (KN_Fan )
- Richard Peck

The upcoming May 2004 Synthzone 'arranger keyboard' weekend gathering will offer (for the 1st time) an exciting opportunity for Synthzone members everywhere to meet together in person, see members (both Pro & amateur level) perform, and pickup new arranger keyboard techniques, tips, and secrets. But most of all, have fun hanging out together, jamming, and socializing with other arranger keyboard enthusiasts. Don't miss out on what promises to be a memorable weekend in beautiful California.

In order to insure our get together can take place though, you'll need to send ASAP, a $10 check payable to: Bill Forrest, which is required to help cover the $100 room reservation/cleaning deposit.

Bill Forrest
195 Blossom Hill Road
Lot # 279
San Jose, California 95123

I'm really looking forward to this 'opportunity of a lifetime' get together. I hope others here as well, will now take the next step (with a $10 check) to join us in San Jose, California for what promises to be an exciting weekend of arranger keybord fun.

- Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 02-18-2004).]

#172702 - 02/18/04 09:20 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
Dnj Offline

sounds like a good time for all....

Its only 95 days away!

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 02-18-2004).]

#172703 - 02/18/04 10:55 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Yipee- 'Yee' ! The rewards of being 1st onboard !

I promise a fun packed arranger keyboard music presentation you all won't want to miss.

Both Bebop & I are now the first to sign on for this event (with $10 deposits). In addition, the following Synthzone members have expressed a commitment, or at least serious interest, in attending a May (22 & 23, 2004) Synthzone get together in San Jose, California:

- Lukitoh (Han Lukito)
- DNA
- Frank Bez (Frank Bez)
- Boo Hargis (Brickboo)
- Nigel Spence (Nigel, Forum Administrator)
- Wizboy (Claude)
- Eric Bott (Eric,B)
- Paul Curzan (SBPC)
- Tom Griglock (TomTomSF)
- Terry Telson (Trtjazz)
- Don Mason (DonM)
- Mike (Nardoni2002)
- Jonas (KN_Fan )
- Richard Peck

The upcoming May 2004 Synthzone 'arranger keyboard' weekend gathering will offer (for the 1st time) an exciting opportunity for Synthzone members everywhere to meet together in person, see members (both Pro & amateur level) perform, and pickup new arranger keyboard techniques, tips, and secrets. But most of all, have fun hanging out together, jamming, and socializing with other arranger keyboard enthusiasts. Don't miss out on what promises to be a memorable weekend in beautiful California.

In order to insure our get together can take place though, you'll need to send ASAP, a $10 check payable to: Bill Forrest, which is required to help cover the $100 room reservation/cleaning deposit.

Bill Forrest
195 Blossom Hill Road
Lot # 279
San Jose, California 95123

I'm really looking forward to this 'opportunity of a lifetime' get together. I hope others here as well, will now take the next step (with a $10 check) to join us in San Jose, California for what promises to be an exciting weekend of arranger keybord fun.

- Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 02-18-2004).]

I just received a post on the Technics Forum from one of our proffesional recording artists in the UK:

Hiya Bill
If I can get a decent priced flight ticket I'll be over - fabulous idea
Roger Mepstead from the U.K.

Hey Roger, I sure do hope Expedia.com will give you a great price as they always have us.
I want to say that for those coming in for overseas, we will make every effort to get you from the airport to the clubhouse and help you in whatever way we can, RIGHT SCOTT. Scott lives close to San Francisco in case you fly in there and I live 10 miles from San Jose INTERNATINAL AIRPORT that has flights coming and going everywhere. including direct to Reno and Vegas as Mike N. asked in an earlier post.
There are two more people, no actually three that are hoping to come also. The list is growing and the Manager is getting worried
Y'all come, HERE!
BEBOP

#172704 - 02/18/04 01:29 PM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
trtjazz Offline

Scott & Bill
Well considering there has been zero response to my Q. about where the interest would lie in a recording workshop, I will assume there isn't any. That will save me alot of preperation and work.

So if I do attend now it looks like I will not need any time slot. I was waiting to see about a recording workshop before I sent the deposit, so I would know about how much time would be needed. I'll make a decision today about coming or not and send a check tomorrow if I am going to attend.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

#172705 - 02/18/04 02:14 PM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Terry, hope your decision of whether you conduct a recording workshop doesn't have any bearing on whether your coming or not. Afterall, didn't you say you might bring your stick & guitar? I for one would be interested in hearing you perform with them during your timeslot presentation.

On another note: Just received a private email from Clif Anderson (ClifAnd) informing me that he's 'for sure' coming to our May 22nd weekend Synthzone member 'Get together', and that his check's in the mail.

To assure that we have our meeting room reserved for 'us', let's keep the checks coming in guys.

Scott

#172706 - 02/18/04 06:59 PM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
trtjazz Offline

Scott & Bill
Sorry to say but I've decided to take a pass on the gathering. Have a killer time though everyone.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

#172707 - 02/18/04 07:36 PM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
BEBOP Offline

Scott,
I just got an email from Tom G and he said he is mailing in his money today. Is he on our list above. I see a Tom there?
ALSO:
I just see Mainer put his KN7000 up for sale. A week ago he said he was coming. does anyone want to buy a Kn7000 to bring to this gig go to technics forum and reply to Mainer's post.
No money received today.
maybe tomorrow.
I have approached our social club about setting up camp in the clubhouse kitchen and selling hotdogs, chips, sodas, coffee etc. No reply on that yet but a good possibility. They didn't want to talk about filet mignons, Oh well we have great steak houses in abundance.
Scotty Dude, That is my latest from this end of town
YO Terry, sorry to hear that you won't make it I was looking forward to meeting and hearing you.
Bebop

#172708 - 02/18/04 11:29 PM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
My wonderful wife Kerry sent off my $10 to BEBOP today. I tend to procastinate so it is good I have such a watchful partner overseeing the website and BBS action and acting on my behalf. We look forward to meeting you all. Kerry will of course be accompanying me up to San Jose and feels like she knows you all from reading the BBS postings over many years.

#172709 - 02/19/04 10:30 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Bebop and all,
Well, I've been thinking seriously about this clambake but there are a lot of miles between here and there. Anyway, Georgiana asked me today why I was hesitating and said "It's only about 1000 miles, we can do it", so COUNT ME IN!
As they say, "The check is in the mail".
Regards to all,
Walt

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online