SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#127666 - 12/21/03 01:00 PM Season's Greetings
PaulD Offline

Loc: Eugene, OR
I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone on the Synth Zone, you and yours a very Happy Holiday, and a very musical New Year, from all of us at Generalmusic.

Happy Holidays,

Paul

#127667 - 12/21/03 02:41 PM Re: Season's Greetings
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Paul,

What's the latest news on the GEM Genesys? I remember that during your last road trip thru my area (SF), you had to postpone your Genesys demonstration because it had some kind of software OS problem. Have these issues been resolved yet? If so, when are you planning another trip thru this area to demo the Genesys?

Also, I hope you can take time to address Ziggy's complaint with Genesys GEM Italy: http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/007926.html

Thanks, - Scott

#127668 - 12/21/03 04:06 PM Re: Season's Greetings
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Paul! Wishing you and GEM much success in the coming new year!!

Best regards,
Mike

#127669 - 12/21/03 04:37 PM Re: Season's Greetings
PaulD Offline

Loc: Eugene, OR
Scottyee,

We have had new options that have been added to the Genesys since last spoke, as Italy is constantly adding new features. My trip was postpone, not because of software issues, but hardware issues, as I had a prototype with me, instead of a production model, and it was acting up, as prototypes do from time to time.

I was since my promotion; I haven't had much time lately, preparing for NAMM and the release of our new instruments. I am hoping to get thru your area soon, but I fear that it won't be until the middle of February. If you make it to NAMM this year, swing by the booth, and say hello.

Best Regards and Happy Musical Holidays!

------------------
Paul Davis
Generalmusic
Generalmusic.US

#127670 - 12/21/03 04:45 PM Re: Season's Greetings
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Originally posted by PaulD:

I was since my promotion; I haven't had much time lately, preparing for NAMM and the release of our new instruments. I am hoping to get thru your area soon, but I fear that it won't be until the middle of February. If you make it to NAMM this year, swing by the booth, and say hello.

Best Regards and Happy Musical Holidays!

You couldn't let us all in on the 'new' Instruments GEM is releasing can you Paul? Or if you can't I'd be glad to accept a free Pass or two to NAMM so I could check them out myself. Hint, hint.. You must get swamped with requests for free Passes when NAMM rolls around I bet. And you've probably already doled out your allotment I would imagine. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to try.

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 12-21-2003).]

#127671 - 12/21/03 05:40 PM Re: Season's Greetings
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Happy Holidays back at ya.
I'm glad you and a few of the other company representative participate in the forum.
I would still very much like to actually see and play a GEM. . . . . or Ketron for that matter. I just can't purchase something that expensive sight unseen anymore.
DonM

#127672 - 12/22/03 12:48 AM Re: Season's Greetings
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA

Merry Christmas PaulD & All

I should be at NAMM on the Saturday and I will pass by the Generalmusic stand and check out the latest Genesys release.

#127673 - 12/23/03 09:11 AM Re: Season's Greetings
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway

All the best wishes possible for the Christmas Holidays to you all!

Warmest regards from the West Coast of Norway,
Gunnar Jonny
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#127674 - 12/23/03 09:45 AM Re: Season's Greetings
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by PaulD:

Scottyee, I am hoping to get thru your area soon, but I fear that it won't be until the middle of February. If you make it to NAMM this year, swing by the booth, and say hello.

Hi Paul, unfortunately my schedule conflicts with the NAMM dates this year. I'm looking forward to seeing you in February. Merry Christmas! - Scott

#127675 - 12/23/03 02:54 PM Re: Season's Greetings
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Just like to wish you guys a merry Xmas and a very happy 2004.

I have heard that there are no Technics at the NAMM show this year perhaps somebody would be kind enough to check that out so we can see if the rumours are gathering pace
all the best
Johnnie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online