Season's Greetings

Posted by: PaulD

Season's Greetings - 12/21/03 01:00 PM

I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone on the Synth Zone, you and yours a very Happy Holiday, and a very musical New Year, from all of us at Generalmusic.

Happy Holidays,

Paul
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/21/03 02:41 PM

Hi Paul,

What's the latest news on the GEM Genesys? I remember that during your last road trip thru my area (SF), you had to postpone your Genesys demonstration because it had some kind of software OS problem. Have these issues been resolved yet? If so, when are you planning another trip thru this area to demo the Genesys?

Also, I hope you can take time to address Ziggy's complaint with Genesys GEM Italy: http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/007926.html

Thanks, - Scott
Posted by: keybplayer

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/21/03 04:06 PM

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Paul! Wishing you and GEM much success in the coming new year!!

Best regards,
Mike

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/21/03 04:37 PM

Scottyee,

We have had new options that have been added to the Genesys since last spoke, as Italy is constantly adding new features. My trip was postpone, not because of software issues, but hardware issues, as I had a prototype with me, instead of a production model, and it was acting up, as prototypes do from time to time.

I was since my promotion; I haven't had much time lately, preparing for NAMM and the release of our new instruments. I am hoping to get thru your area soon, but I fear that it won't be until the middle of February. If you make it to NAMM this year, swing by the booth, and say hello.

Best Regards and Happy Musical Holidays!

------------------
Paul Davis
Generalmusic
Generalmusic.US
Posted by: keybplayer

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/21/03 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PaulD:

I was since my promotion; I haven't had much time lately, preparing for NAMM and the release of our new instruments. I am hoping to get thru your area soon, but I fear that it won't be until the middle of February. If you make it to NAMM this year, swing by the booth, and say hello.

Best Regards and Happy Musical Holidays!

You couldn't let us all in on the 'new' Instruments GEM is releasing can you Paul? Or if you can't I'd be glad to accept a free Pass or two to NAMM so I could check them out myself. Hint, hint.. You must get swamped with requests for free Passes when NAMM rolls around I bet. And you've probably already doled out your allotment I would imagine. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to try.

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 12-21-2003).]
Posted by: DonM

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/21/03 05:40 PM

Happy Holidays back at ya.
I'm glad you and a few of the other company representative participate in the forum.
I would still very much like to actually see and play a GEM. . . . . or Ketron for that matter. I just can't purchase something that expensive sight unseen anymore.
DonM
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/22/03 12:48 AM

Merry Christmas PaulD & All

I should be at NAMM on the Saturday and I will pass by the Generalmusic stand and check out the latest Genesys release.
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/23/03 09:11 AM

All the best wishes possible for the Christmas Holidays to you all!

Warmest regards from the West Coast of Norway,
Gunnar Jonny

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/23/03 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by PaulD:

Scottyee, I am hoping to get thru your area soon, but I fear that it won't be until the middle of February. If you make it to NAMM this year, swing by the booth, and say hello.

Hi Paul, unfortunately my schedule conflicts with the NAMM dates this year. I'm looking forward to seeing you in February. Merry Christmas! - Scott
Posted by: Johnnie.c

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/23/03 02:54 PM

Just like to wish you guys a merry Xmas and a very happy 2004.

I have heard that there are no Technics at the NAMM show this year perhaps somebody would be kind enough to check that out so we can see if the rumours are gathering pace
all the best
Johnnie

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/23/03 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnnie.c:
I have heard that there are no Technics at the NAMM show this year

Hi Johnnie, I'm not sure if you meant that Technics may not be exhibiting at Winter NAMM 2004 at all this year, or just that no 'new' Technics arranger models are being showcased. I can't speak for 'new' Technics models, but I 'can' confirm that, according to the official Winter NAMM 2004 Exibitor list, Technics is scheduled & booked to exhibit (in the same location as last year) in:

* Hall A, booth #6000
* Arean Area, booth #7325

- Scott
Posted by: trtjazz

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/23/03 03:55 PM

To you as well Paul.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html
Posted by: Johnnie.c

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/24/03 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Hi Johnnie, I'm not sure if you meant that Technics may not be exhibiting at Winter NAMM 2004 at all this year, or just that no 'new' Technics arranger models are being showcased. I can't speak for 'new' Technics models, but I 'can' confirm that, according to the official Winter NAMM 2004 Exibitor list, Technics is scheduled & booked to exhibit (in the same location as last year) in:

* Hall A, booth #6000
* Arean Area, booth #7325

- Scott

Thanks Scott
It will be interesting to see if they exibit any keyboards period especially the current KN range
Posted by: eddiefromrotherham

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/24/03 05:37 AM

Hi all members of Synthzone

May I sincerely add my season's wishes to all my friends here and extend a WELCOME TO VISIT US AT ANY TIME . Rotherham in Yorkshire England is where I was born ,bred and will probably expire so it is very special to me and my family and you would receive a VERY WARM WELCOME HERE .
Although my wishes are for everybody here, may I send special greetings also to Scott Yee for his support to my songs and Don Mason for his taking the time to record a dedication to myself and my wife, Hilary on an MP3 while playing at one of his gigs. This was magic for us!

Long may we all chat in the new years to come.

cheers
Eddie

------------------
Eddie from Rotherham
www.yamahakeyboards.info

Posted by: Tony W

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/24/03 06:05 AM

To all you great peeps here at synthzone.
Have a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2004.

Eddie...
Is it as cold in Rotherham as it is here in Lancaster? Brrrrrr!

Hot toddies to all!
All the very best
Tony

------------------
www.tonywmusic.co.uk

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/24/03 02:30 PM

Again, Thank you all... and Have a Happy Holiday!