Quote:

We have goofballs taking guns to our town hall meetings on health care and even to appearances that President Obama makes. They do so claiming its their constitutional right to do so and if anyone disagrees with them they'll have to pry it from their cold, dead fingers.

I am perfectly fine with someone rejected HR 3200 because of actual content of the Bill. Same for the new Baucus Bill. But there's too much ideology firing up the far right and I personally fear that someone will make a serious attempt on Obama's life.

[/B]

Do you know that the video of the man with the AR-15 rifle over his shoulder and the sidearm, at the rally in Arizona, which the mainstream media showed only the torso shot of, was a BLACK man?

MSNBC, CNN, etc. CROPPED the full video so that nobody could see the man's head nor hands. They also had to LOOP a small section repeatdedly to get a long enough segment to show while they reported on "white" racists bringing guns to teaparties and Obama being in danger.

The full video is easily found in places like YouTube, you can see for yourself.

He was standing on the Obama side of the street, too, incidentally.

The disengenuous nature being used by those in favor of universal healthcare is the most disturbing part of all this and is the reason that many of us are extremely skeptical concerning the issue.

I'm being too nice. Disengenuous my a$$, there are outright lies being propagated.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance,

--Mac
"Keep listening. Never become so self-important that you can't listen to other players. Live cleanly....Do right....You can improve as a player by improving as a person. It's a duty we owe to ourselves." --John Coltrane

"You don't know what you like, you like what you know. In order to know what you like, you have to know everything." --Branford Marsalis