Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
Hey Chas,
Nah, that's not what I meant.

There is PLENTY of hard evidence the North American Indians were there prior to white settlement/invasion. Same as our aboriginal people, plenty of evidence.

And btw I was NOT criticising the USA or it's population in general, not at all. Apologies if it came across that way.

We all know political decisions are made all the time that have NO relevance to what the general population want/need.

Dennis

Until God shows Himself again where those in power are not afraid to lose their political power through faith, there will never be peace. Israelites chose not to believe Isiah the prophet 2000 years ago and have paid ever since. Muslims don;t want the decadence of the US moral code of "anything goes" because many suddenly shout "there is no Creator" to spread throughout their people and will die to keep it so.

The Jewish are still waiting for their "Savior" who has come and gone yet they cannot possibly fulfill all the laws and sacrificial ritual of the Old Testament as God demanded in today's world that God sent Jesus to deem unnecessary.

No there will never be peace and the US population is slowly losing patience with the saving of Israel as they lose faith in any God which many jokingly claim an "imaginary friend" seems rather odd to me because they vote mostly on the side of liberalism in this country. Liberals would just as soon keep our noses out of anything amiss in the Middle east or religion at all!

Prayers won't help. FAITH is the key to peace

[This message has been edited by Kingfrog (edited 12-30-2008).]
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA