Stop talking about margins of the win, electoral or popular. Look at the skewed results of the last two elections and tell us that something was not on the level there.

I guess I'm stupid or maybe chose to not see the future, but I never felt I was voting for a "black" or "African American" but for the person who could bring a sense of change to the country. I went to bed last night feeling the racial profile of this country was turned inside out. I guess it has been , but I sure hope the media gets back to talking about Obama as a charismatic young (hu)man and not the be all end all for blacks. It's a great event for African Americans, granted, but Obama himself did not focus on that aspect of his personality. Let the rejoicing continue, but then let's get back to being "One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

And for anyone who doubts there is a God and the power of prayer, I challenge you to relive the last two months of my life OR of some of lives of other SZ members who have experienced life changing events. Is God for US or against US, no. God is in everything, everybody, everywhere. All we can do is ask for his blessing and pray for his help.