Russ - your superpowers are amazing but they have their price.

I too decided that I could do two jobs and so I worked as a computer network manager and still maintained a full gig schedule for many years. At the time my wife and I were caring for her invalid mother and high school daughter too. And then I discovered that I had acute high blood pressure - little wonder. Fate took hold: my mother-in-law passed away, the daughter went to college (briefly - now she's supposedly moving to California with her boyfriend !?!) and the company I did IT work for laid me off. Suddenly, I was free to be a muso again!

There was a time when my every waking moment was accounted for and I could only dream of returning to being a full-time muso, as I have been most of my life. And then it happened and today my life is much better in every way, including bringing my blood pressure under control.

Do whatever you have to so you can take a vacation. Start reducing your responsibilities wherever possible before you wind up on the receiving end of the healthcare. Picture the life you really want to lead in your mind and move towards it. Good luck...