Thanks to you all...

I guess Saturday was a down day. I think I'm just tired in general. I'm a full-time caretaker for an Alzhiemer's patient (my father-in-law..over 10 years). The last vacation I had of any kind was 1982 for a week.

I'm also taking a saxophone playing friend to dr's appointments and theraphy at least 3 days a week. He has heart failure, diabetes and is extremely overweight.I'm trying to play all his jobs at an Italian restaurant so he can keep the job and money.

On my jobs Saturday, I thought how much I would miss working. I do get to play 4-5 times a week with others in addition to he singles.

I guess what really bothers me is that no one in my family helps with the healthcare for Doc and no one in my friends family cares enough to help. He as 4 children.

The dath of my friend Mike Allen also put me in a deep funk.

My communications company is having it's best year ever, but the deadlines and late night are horrendous.

Music used to be the thing that made me feel good. It still does. I just have to handle some other things better. Maby I'm not playing enough!

Good to be able to get good advice from good people.

In appreciation,

russ