Hi All.
Well, well, I suppose we all have the right to criticise, provided that it is constructive. You, Mike, as a teacher and a professional should realise more than anyone that not everyone is as accomplished as yourself and the magazine is a great help in getting the players who are not so confident in handling the modern technology to a least have a go at these things. As for Nick Martin, I have known Nick now for 20 years and consider myself priveleged to be able to call him a friend. I know all the facts that are printed in the articles but I never tire of reading them again and again. Nick is one of the nicest people you could wish to meet and an inspiration to those who here him play at the many concerts he performs both in the U.K. and also the U.S.A.
I'm also sorry to say that if you have been responsible in the past for some of the rubbish that is on our news shelves in the name of computer magazines, then, I'm sorry
but you really have put yourself right in the firing line.
I think,like most of the people who subscribe to Techplus, that it is a quality product which is improving all time. None of us are perfect and probably never will be,....(except me of course)..... but need the encouragement to keep on trying and that is what the magazine does.
Here's wishing you all good constructive reading. no offence meant and I hope none taken.
Peter B

[This message has been edited by peter.bentley@talk21.com (edited 04-18-2003).]

[This message has been edited by peter.bentley@talk21.com (edited 04-18-2003).]