800dv you own 25 Moog synthesizers and yet you say you don’t like them? That makes no sense. You know you could make a lot of money selling those things like on Ebay. I am sure there would be quite a few people including myself who would buy them. I paid $350.00 for my Minimoog, which is on its way but is tied up somewhere in shipping in the Mail. Mainly because it is rather heavy and with registered mail someone has to be there to sign for it has it goes from post office to post office.

Softmachine, sorry don’t mean to judge it’s not even in my nature to do that. But I do apologies for doing so. Your right I will be more positive when I post in here. It’s just that I do not see a lot of people post in the Moog category well except for my two posts. I just thought people were only posting in the general section. I am glad to see other moog fans here on this BBS. I know there are others especially on the Moog World website. http://www.moogworld.com plus my own web site as well. But from now on my posts will be more positive. BTW: What Moog related stuff do you own Softmachine?

Granted the Minimoog voyager is a little too pricey for most people, though there are some people out there who will buy them. I mean people are buying those Moogerfooger stomp boxes. I really wish Moog would make a more affordable Moog synth. Maybe they could, remake the Multimoog, or even, the Micromoog.