hi Bill. Listen,,, About your virus prob. Mcaffe abosolutly xxxxx! I had that. Take my advice and get Nortons! I got 2 viruses when I had mcaffe. They are always so darn late to have updates and miss many of them. When I cleaned my pc of virus with it and still had problems I got nortons and ran that. Nortons found 257 infected files that mcaffe missed! 257! I am not kidding you man. mcaffe is the worst and I have had nortons for 3 years without a problem. I also have know people with mcaffe to get viruses. On many occassions I have seen this. I don't know how mcaffe even stays in business because they absolutle xxxx! Just a warning to you. Get Nortons and you wont be sorry. You see,,,, even after getting the virus mcaffe should have cleaned it. I update nortons less than once a month but they are so far ahead of things that I never got a virus. Of corse nortons has detected them a few times before it was accessed. it checks my email automatically as it is downloading and so I never have any surprises. It is excellent!
Tony

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 06-04-2002).]