Gosh Diki... My house had a plumbing leak in August, so there's large-scale reconstruction going on in my living room. I had to pack up my stand and monitors, etc. There are also endurance bike rides to train for, and NFL football on TV. Keyboard music is one of my many hobbies, so the time table isn't critical.

What I have been able to do, is to program an FS-6 dual footswitch to summon two different alternate performances on a MOMENTARY basis, and then return to a "base" performance as soon as the footswitch is released. If Bass Inversion on the BK-9 had been programmed like it is on the FP-50/FP-80, I wouldn't have to waste the registration selection feature on this functionality. (Recall our previous discussions about this.)

When all the dust settles, my approach will probably utilize almost all of the performance holds. Individual songs in my "gig list" will be set up as user styles with appropriate customizations to part voicing, part volume, etc., and custom OTS. Hopefully I'll also be able to make use of "favorite tones" for on-the-fly changes to the lead instrument. I'm not familiar with the favorite tone feature yet, it's one of the things I need to read about and explore.

Last night I literally sat down and read the manual through page 42. What an amazing instrument! So many of the features I really don't use, and the style structure and editing, I already understand. When it comes to performances and OTS, I really need to study! Thanks for checking in!!

Edited by TedS (10/26/21 11:33 AM)