Hi everyone. I got no side whatsoever here or pretty much anywhere anymore. Everything's got so much out of the hand that it would be pretty hard for me to look in the mirror if I supported either side. It's basically replacing one racist idiot with the other. Little bit different style the same bs.
I will give some credit to
Tramp. He didn't create more wars around the world. Well, except a civil war here. But, you had that coming for a while now. And that's what it basically was. Choosing a civil war here or let's continue ravaging Middle East or wherever it's going to go this time. And you choose second one. Of course. As long as we can still believe qe are the good guys, the moral compass in this world.
And please don't get me wrong, I wouldn't let Tramp be a president of this BAR forum. And the fact that he even won in the first place shows what kind of people live here , or how bad are politicians in this country. And how crooked are the news outlets, or how stupid and manipulative people actually are for ever tuning to that news channel .
But, scratch all this. I will say it in just one sentence.
Replacing one shit with the other doesn't make it better. It's still shit.
Well, that's two sentences.

Cheers to everyone and I hope everyone is healthy and well it these BS times.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC