Sorry, I won't be doing it for several reasons. First, I have to sadly report that my main ax, my KeyB Duo Mk111, died on me about two weeks ago and although heartbroken, I have not yet made any effort to get it repaired (if it's even possible). It started with a low hum (like a ground lift hum) which I ignored for about a month and then suddenly while I was playing, it let out an ear-splitting blast (which I was sure had blown my EV Sx250 speakers). I yanked out every wire I could get my hands on while simultaneously trying to unplug everything. A line mixer, BK7m (my 'drum machine'), and my VP770 were also plugged in but I knew instinctively that it was the organ. I confirmed this later with earphones into the organ. Sorry to diverge like this but I feel like crying every time I think about it.

I have three other organs BUT, my Nord C2D (and 3300) is packed up in a storage closet where they've been since I stopped gigging; my Nord C1 is currently set up as a controller for my Legend Exp (which works very well, BTW). The problem is, that this setup doesn't even come close to my KeyB soundwise, even though the Legend Exp is supposed to have the same engine as the full-size Legend (which is supposed to be a replacement for and improvement on, the KeyB). That is pure BS. Unless I got a defective unit the Legend Exp was a big disappointment for me. Wow, and this is only reason 1 smile smile.

The other reason is that although it's a simple but beautiful song, I don't (personally) think it lends itself very well to Jazz. It's one of those melodies that's too 'pretty' to be 'messed' with. I went to YouTube to get some ideas on a jazz approach and listened to maybe 15-20 jazz or 'jazzed-up' versions and I didn't like ANY of them. Most featured Sax (one of my favorite instruments) and they just left me cold. This is definitely a 'vocal' piece. Loved the Pentonic version put up by Uncle Dave. All the Synthzone versions were as good or better than the professional and semi-professional versions I heard on YouTube. I thought Donny's performance was one of his best ever. I had heard it before and praised it back then. Randy did his usual flawless job and Tony and Gary gave very moving performances of this lovely tune.

Sorry for this endless post. Just didn't want to ignore or reject a request without giving a reason.

chas