[quote=cgiles] Was she a cackling, screeching banshee when you were first dating

Of course not, but as each week passed there was something new that told me this would not last. She blew up at me 3 times, and after the third time - I called it quits. I'm far too sensitive to be yelled at. I'd rather you hit me. (seriously) Words are more hurtful to a Pisces than many realize, and she crossed the line.
I won't discuss the "benefits" of our relationship, but I'll say this - I won't miss anything. It was 2 months .... of steady decline. My heart is intact, and only my ears suffer now, as she's taken on the new role of "dog lady" and changed her voice.
YES - she actually changed the pitch, and tone of her "club" voice since the dumping.
I really don't want to sound mean, but I don't think she's ever been dumped before, and she can't handle it, so she's making me suffer ... or at least, trying. I wouldn't call this uncomfortableness suffering .... it's just a nuisance that I hope will pass .... and soon!