Originally Posted By Stephenm52
Dave,

I've got a story it's different but similar I'm sure others have them too.

I was in sales for many years, I was about 30 years of age and many pounds overweight had been dating the same girl for quite a few years. I lost about 80 pounds and trimmed down to about 185, the girl that I had been dating and I broke up. So here I'm a new man read to really sow some oats that I never did. I started dating a few different women at the same time and was enjoying my new freedom until I started dating the sales office receptionist. In the beginning it was fun but then it wasn't. Every time I called the office she picked up the phone and it was "hi babe, what are we doing tonight?" Not sure what you're doing but I won't be seeing you this evenin. It got to be too much.......way too much working for the same company and dating her. When my dad passed away she was at the wake and never left even when most of the mourners other than family came and went. At the time I had a new job lined up and left the company a couple of months after..................what I learned "Never poop where you eat."

Never fish in the secretarial pool. smile