“Largely due to Scott Yee”.

Too bad it wasn’t because it sounded better, had a better OP, better build quality or even the sampling of instrumental sounds were even close or better. At least you got a fall guy to blame in lieu of your own judgment if again Yamaha frustrates you. I suppose if shutting down all your technics stuff and selling it was the only way for you to get into the yam operating system and make it go I would say that is what I would consider pretty sad. Maybe I should sell my foreign turbo charged car to get into a Yugo or something like that at the advice of another? I don’t think so! I would be a follower and not a leader. I would be like so many others that cannot lead but have to follow because I cannot discern what would make me happy. Always searching and never finding.

Grandpa Doug who found his Ruthie, evaluated his search and find and has been very pleased for more than fifty five years. I knew what I wanted and I got it. I got it and learned how to use it. When I got her operating system down pat she performed like a winner ever since. And that fellows and gals is the secret of life and happiness in any of your endeavors in the journey of life.

Anyway Bill the Bebop thanks for your story and will be looking for the next saga in your life.

Grandpa Doug looking into the sparkling eyes of his Ruthie and smiling.