Dear Friends,

I can’t believe where this topic has gone. My intent was to simply give a few impressions regarding the KN7000. And, poke a little fun at the wonderful players who share their knowledge with us. Uncle Dave, the Grand Uncle of the Arranger Forum liked the 7K with the exception of the drums. Who can argue with his needs. I hope you all have had a chance to hear Dave perform. I consider him a national treasure, for there are very few performers who can present a song better than he can. I couldn’t care less what keyboard he is playing.

Of course I knew why Scott Yee had to cover the logo on his KN5000. Accommodating an important client’s request is what being successful in business is all about. And, Scott is extraordinarily successful in a very competitive market. It’s rare to find a superb vocal stylist who can play as well as Scott does. Even though he has taken a side step playing the Yamaha 2000, he has been a great supporter of Technics, and I know he is keeping an open mind regarding the KN7000.

I hope this puts a clear view on my comments. There was no intent to be divisive. Why can’t we all be friends?

Frank