My my, some feathers are getting ruffled already. Tony you say you don’t understand it and I believe you. When you state someone posts the slightest negative comment they open themselves to abuse is your opinion. The statement on this thread was I hear them brag on the wonderful sounds of their brand while knocking the KN sounds. Real professionals don’t do that. If you will read what I said about pro’s I very clearly said self appointed pro’s. There are good professional people on these forums. It is very easy to spot them. They will tell you what kind of instrument they play and why they have chosen it. They will tell you the other brands they have tried and the reason they do not use them and be very frank about it. But brag how good the one they use sounds and and how lousy another persons choice is, NEVER. Just as an example, Uncle Dave will tell you he has a certain style of playing. He has a way of doing things. He will stress he is comfortable with what he does and if he finds a machine that most fulfills his needs, that, by George, is what he is going to use. He has an open mind and will try almost every new generation of keyboards. He will tell you quite frankly what he liked and what he did not like about the thing. I have heard him comment on very nice things about a certain product but explain why it will not fit into his modus operandi. Never brag his choice and belittle others. I hate to use Uncle Dave for my point because there are also others of his stature. But you say you don’t understand and I believe you.

My homespun yarns of domestic bliss also seem to get under your skin. Sorry about that, but that is the way I talk because that is the way live and that is my philosophy of life and that is what I will go to my grave with.

Quote: - “The fact that someone does not play a technics does not make them any less a professional”. Tony Tony. The only person I have ever heard say that was you. If you believe that is a fact then I suppose nobody can change your mind. If you can show me a quote of anybody ever making that statement other than you I shall apologize. An imbecile? Maybe I am. One of the first words of wisdom I learned as a little kid in grade school was: Sticks and stones will hurt my bones but names will never hurt them. I think I shall apply that as a salve.

My oh my, ‘the technics people’ spoiled the canada forum and the ‘technics people’ spoiled the technote forum? I had no idea! That’s terrible!! That’s unconscionable!!! That’s downright mean!!!! That's dirty dirty mean!!!!! What? Don’t tell me! The ‘technics people’
are are now doing their best to destroy the synth forum? Well I declare! Those rotten old ‘technics people’. Someone ought to have a real down to earth talk with them. I gotta say one thing though, seems like ‘these technics people’ are a persistent bunch. They keep shooting themselves in the foot, eh Tony?

As an apologist you do have one mockingbird.

Oh well, that’s the way the ball bounces,

Grandpa Doug