I could play my S970 or mostly any arranger kb currently on the market with a blindfold on as I've owned and played almost all of them in the past,...not that I don't like the sound or most of the styles, etc, but just the every day same old, same old ,features, keyfeel, OS,and just the repetitiveness of playing it over and over again,....yes I do it just to have an arranger kb here for quick recordings, making tracks, etc, all other useless leftover gear just gathering dust strewn all over has been sold as a packrat I am not and just looking at it depresses me and leaves me wondering why I even bought it in the first place and what is it doing here taking up space if I never play it at all anymore mad ... but I get less excited as time goes on with the waiting in between each model dwindling longer and much longer in today's world as they string us along with REhashed old parts, suedo NEW so called units, eg: S970/S975 etc,....
What is Exciting YOU to play or buy in the arranger keyboard world today or tomorrow to make you NOT Bored?....

In retrospect sometimes I just want to return to a time when I first started playing PRE ARRANGER years late 50s,60,70's using just a Hammond, Rhodes, etc, some sort of simple backup module, etc, and simply create music and stay excited.
I agree with Chas who said somewhat in another recent post......

"Seems to me, the more you go in this direction, the more you lean towards technology and away from music
(or PLAYING the instrument)."
~Chas wink

Edited by Dnj (12/24/21 08:56 AM)