I've been waiting three weeks, after several promises, for a guy to show up to install a gauge on my boat.
I've been waiting four days for a guy to come repair a leaking icemaker that he installed about two weeks ago. Two promises there.
I bought a new Laser Rangefinder (golf gadget). It arrived Friday morning and didn't work. I made a call to the seller, a company in Dallas. They said the tech was at lunch and would call me within the hour. Three hours later I called again and was told he was on the line with another customers and would call me immediately when he got off. No call.
My Direct TV main receiver has a problem. I called Wednesday and after being on the phone with them for an hour, was told it would be escalated to the highest level and to expect a call "soon". Is four days soon? It isn't a terrible problem but . . .
I just got back from the auto mechanic. AC was not cooling. Two weeks ago they couldn't find a leak and filled it with refrigerant. A hundred bucks!
One week later it was blowing hot again. I took it back and they said I needed a new compressor ($486.) O.K. it is an older vehicle and that wasn't surprising. It blew cold for one week and then again last night quit cooling. Took it back today and they said a line was blown. Needs a new line but they can't get it until Monday. The part is another $200. At least they said there would be no charge for labor and it is expected to take several hours since the line is hard to reach.
I seem to be "snakebit". smile I think if I ran my business like any of the first four, I wouldn't be in business very long.
Just venting, nothing critical. smile