No Donny, no buyers remorse. Very glad to be getting the new Genos.
I like the Yamaha keyboards because I play many "special occasion" gigs like Christmas and patriotic parties and so far I have not found ANY keyboard that offers styles that work as well with these songs as do the Yamaha styles. For all my other gigs I use the Ketron SD7 and absolutely love it.

In the past I owned and gigged with PSR3000, PSR 950, T3, T4, T5 which I returned, Roland E50, E80, BK7M, Korg PA1x, PA2X Pro, PA4X,
and the Ketron SD7. So I have a pretty good idea what all these instruments have to offer and sound like in live play. I actually liked the Roland keyboard but we know how all that has worked out. I should say that I am a simple "Arranger" player - chords in left hand, melody in right hand. I don't use samples, VSTs, midi files, mp3s, or many of the other features of some keyboards. I do edit sounds and styles when available but that is about it. Voice harmonizer is not important to me either.

Anyway, I am upgrading from my T4 to the Genos and along with my SD7 and probably the SD9 Pro which I intend to buy in 2018 I should be set for years to come.

I do wonder how many "old-timers" will be turned off by the newer approach of the Genos and how it will influence sales. Time will tell.

Don, we have been buying keyboards from various sources for years and many of them will not refund a full amount on a return. I don't know why you keep harping about Ketron. I too have issues with several of the keyboards mentioned above but honestly don't see a need or purpose to bash them every chance I get.

Deane

Deane