Originally Posted By shueymusic
The hype is over... now it's waiting for the opportunity to touch and hear one. The price of $5499 is the Minimum Advertised Price... so, if stores want to sell it, they will sell it for less and still make a nice profit.

I have a small list of things I want to try to make it a choice for me above the Pa4X...

-Piano and Drum sound quality
-The playlist feature... to organize a show with sounds, text, and my WAV file (not MP3), self-created backing tracks.
-A sequencer with a great workflow that doesn't change the quality of sound by limiting the effects.
-How big does it look in person?!?
-29 lbs is light for a 76 note but with the somewhat odd shape, what case will work... will it transport as easy as the Pa4X?

I have 4-5 keyboards to sell to make physical room in the house. I have enough solo, duo and sound gigs to cover the rest. AND I would be able to keep the Pa4X too!

Selling... Yamaha Motif ES7 - Korg Wavestation EX - Korg O1/Wfd - CME UF6 with firewire expansion - Edirol PCR-800.

It's not the keyboard... it's what you do with it. I want awesome sounds with a easy way to sequence and create backing tracks... that would make me happy!

shuey everything you mention can easily be done with the Korg Pa4x that you already have.... and more..