The hype is over... now it's waiting for the opportunity to touch and hear one. The price of $5499 is the Minimum Advertised Price... so, if stores want to sell it, they will sell it for less and still make a nice profit.

I have a small list of things I want to try to make it a choice for me above the Pa4X...

-Piano and Drum sound quality
-The playlist feature... to organize a show with sounds, text, and my WAV file (not MP3), self-created backing tracks.
-A sequencer with a great workflow that doesn't change the quality of sound by limiting the effects.
-How big does it look in person?!?
-29 lbs is light for a 76 note but with the somewhat odd shape, what case will work... will it transport as easy as the Pa4X?

I have 4-5 keyboards to sell to make physical room in the house. I have enough solo, duo and sound gigs to cover the rest. AND I would be able to keep the Pa4X too!

Selling... Yamaha Motif ES7 - Korg Wavestation EX - Korg O1/Wfd - CME UF6 with firewire expansion - Edirol PCR-800.

It's not the keyboard... it's what you do with it. I want awesome sounds with a easy way to sequence and create backing tracks... that would make me happy!
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N