Thank you, Nigel and also Audrey.

What my true desire is that once I get the power cord to the keyboard is to have someone convert it to a 120V. Before I bought this keyboard from Joe, I was told by a gentleman that works on electronics that he saw no reason why he couldn't find the correct wires in the power system and make the change. He gave me the go ahead to buy the keyboard. I didn't go into buying this without a clear head. I have and am still considering a power converted amp but I am hoping I don't have to go this route. They weigh anywhere from 6 - 15 pounds and I don't want this oversize wart staring at me next to my keyboard or worse yet, have to carry this damn thing on a gig. Joe has been wonderful and has tried to help me on my dilemma and I am grateful to him. At the present time, I have no answers because I have no power cord to make any decision. Once I get the cord I'll know better how I stand. I think the fuses in the power supply will also have to be changed.

The concern of all of us getting parts down the line is something to be taken seriously but I have checked out Panasonic's website and they have a great deal of parts listed for the KN7000 that are supposed to be available. They list price and online ordering. How long all these parts are going to be available is a good question. Example: I looked up a power transformer unit for the US model. It was $58. and change. My electronics guy told me that the worse case scenario would be that I would have to replace this if he couldn't do the wire change. Let's just say that this has been quite an experience. I don't regret it because Joe has been an excellent gentleman to do business with. One more point of interest, Panasonic is still referring service to their authorize service centers.

Give me a bit of time and I will comment on what the Panasonic representative had to say. You all might find it interesting what he said when he finally confided in me due to our good rapport.

Thanks, Audrey. I will contact Technote if I don't get satisfaction from the repair guy I am planning on using.