Dear Nigel, Joan, et al -

OOPS! I shouldn't have used, DEAR. A little light humor, if I may. I'm sorry that many were and are confused by Joe's posting. The gentleman was trying to find out if there was a difference in the main lead connection at the instrument on a US version KN7000 than on a UK. He went on to say that he was told that you could buy a main lead in the US since he was talking about a UK connection. This got started because I am the one that bought one of his KN7000s and Joe didn't send the main lead with the keyboard. Let me clear up this terminology of "main lead" Apparently, you in the UK and I suppose Europe call it this. In America, (US) we call it a power cord. Joe was trying to find out if someone in the US sold this type of cord so he wouldn't have to send the one he didn't include with the instrument. I tried to get one and no one in the US would have reason to carry a cord such as this. They would have no reason to stalk such an item because our AC is different and above all, the connections are quite different. Joe has told me that he sent the cord. I am still waiting for it but I should be getting it hopefully, soon. I also have a US KN6500 and trust me when I say that the power cord of the KN6500 will not go in the UK KN7000. The male leads coming out of the UK KN7000 are bigger around and further apart than the ones in the KN6500. I am almost certain that my KN6500 cord would fit a US KN7000. As most know, there is little difference between the two boards. Now, with all this, can we blow kisses to each other and make up? A little more humor.