Quote:
Originally posted by nsr007:
Here it is, "Can anyone confirm the US connection on the KN7000, I am talking the physical connection not the 240v UK to 120v US."

If the tone of your postings was misunderstood by us all I really do apologize. You must understand though that the capitalizing of certain words in your first posting came across as being rude which is why you got the responses you did.

By the way I don't allow personal attacks on other members ( other than those directed at me I can take criticism without taking offense ) which is why I edited your posting. This is a privately owned forum and I reserve the right to do that. It was either that or remove the entire thread which I don't like to do. Let the matter drop now as it must have been due to misinterpretation.

Getting back to the whole point of this thread. You didn't answer me to whether or not the KN7000 has a 120/240 volt switch to allow changing between different power supplies. I'm guessing it must or this thread wouldn't make any sense at all. And if it does then even if you weren't able to find a US cable with the right plugs then modifying the UK cable would be trivial.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 10-29-2005).]