]Thanks for your help Rikki , As you know I've always been a technics boy !! gigged 20 plus years with the smac1200 module and my midi accordion !I owned 2 kn7000 keyboards piles of software ,planned to gig with the kn7000 but all too heavy once put into a flight case etc . a few yrs ago a friend converted a psr3000 keyboard into a sort of module by removing keys and speakers and cutting the unit down in size and weight and putting into a flight case c/w with my musictech midi receiver and also sienhieser mic receiver .all I have to do at a gig is plug in the power lead and connect the speaker leads to speakers and I'm away performing with my midi accordion .

Really reliable easy to use ,with good sounds and styles .

So using the Varranger and being able to use styles from Yamaha range (I assume it will play Tyros 5 ?)including ethereal sounds/styles ?)and also all the roland ,korg and TECNICS styles is of great interest to me .

I notice that a number of you list the V Arranger on your list of musical instruments owned ,

Is there anyone on the forum that actually does live gigs with the V arranger .

if so please tell us what you are using .

please note I'm really interested in this concept in seems to have great potential

As I would need something quick and user friendly and also rock solid and reliable